Goal Mouth Camera's

Killiepiyo

Nothing planned yet mate, had the chance to turn it into a part time earner with two companies but couldn't commit as i've not long taken up a new full time post in my day job. Would have been a dream thing to do but had no chance of getting time off mid week to do the travelling. Very humbling but doing it as a hobby to help folk out is prob the way to keep it at the moment.

Love junior football so might go round games, document one club, or even become a supporter again. Really not decided but doing a bit of research & studying software in the meanwhile to try and improve on what i've learned so far. Kind of addictive i've found and talking to the other camera guys on here makes me want to try new filming things... which makes becoming a supporter again unlikely lol

I just use a one camera and tripod atm, which is the basics but thinking of getting 2 gopro's (action cameras) for the goal mouths. Software wise i use vegas pro for editing the games and after effects for making the graphics/intro movies (after effects took a fair bit of learning). The companies stream games live for club websites etc you basically plug the camera into some sort of network box connected to a laptop and your off

Canon Legria HF G25, it's towards the higher end of the entry range and produces better quality than what you see on youtube, have to produce smaller files so it doesn't take a week to upload. Like I was talking about dvd's of games i'd want to do blue ray discs as the hd quality of the footage is far better than youtube. If you ebay can get a legria for £300-400 second hand

Once filmed a Scottish Amateur Final at Hampden. Missed the game trying to follow the action. Gave the footage to my brother-in-law, then assistant coach to the losing team. He promptly binned it, saying he'd never watch it and neither would anyone else. I still haven,t seen the game.

Archived