M9 Crash near Stirling

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get in touch with the Commander of Omagh Division PSNI, I'm sure he'll take your views on board.

Like all good Commanders he would.

People's safety is paramount and this not being done by allowing you to block roadways.

PCcabe I recall reading some of your posts on the depression thread, do you not think you would be better taking a break from this?

Get away from it and chill out, folk are just having a laugh in the main but it seems to be winding your ticket to extremes. If it is getting to you that much you think are better off away from the keyboard for your own well being.

Like all good Commanders he would.

People's safety is paramount and this not being done by allowing you to block roadways.

He was the one who sent no police.

Fucking hell.

I actually have a PM with personal details.

Seriously mate this site is all just a laugh. If you don't understand/ can't handle that maybe take a break from here.

I'm not even sure what you get from being on here TBH you seem to be constantly raging.

What did you do to get busted down to being a glorified call-centre worker then?

Being fully trained in all police systems and to help the transition of new employees.

I can assure I haven't been busted anywhere.

Archived