The BRALT (A Continuation)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not often I'll argue on behalf of Celtic but could you explain why East Stirlingshire are as important to Scottish football as them?

You ignorant, arrogant eejit. Maybe we should just do away with all clubs and have the two big ones play each other 40 times a year? I know Celtic would pummel Queens Park weekly but is that not what you want?

Why do those in charge at Killie have their heads quite so far up the Ibrox jacksie?

To ensure the bigots don't harbour any resentment towards them and continue to fill their ground at some point in the future.

In reality Rangers and their supporters have very little influence on the Scottish game.

Attendances are up at most clubs.

Hardly surprising to see Kilmarnock trying to maintain good relations with Rangers, weren't they the only club which abstained from voting?

Your own club made it very clear at the time they wanted Rangers in the top league. The only reason they voted against Rangers was because their own supporters led them up the garden path by promising to put money into the club.

Or are you forgetting all this?................

With the benefit of hindsight, would 'Well have voted the same way? Probably not.

More spectators + More Cheating, Lying, Bigotry & Violence < Less Spectators + Less Cheating, Lying, Bigotry & Violence

It's simple mafffsz

BTW, have we not all calmed down enough to get the BRALT back open? Mon tae f**k, sort yourselves out

leave it, willie's tache.. I've got the last post on there - nothing to do with the contentious bigot ping-pong issue, but gently pointing and laughing at how they are unable to handle their diminished status.

Your own club made it very clear at the time they wanted Rangers in the top league. The only reason they voted against Rangers was because their own supporters led them up the garden path by promising to put money into the club.

With the benefit of hindsight, would 'Well have voted the same way? Probably not.

More revisionism. Clubs were threatened that fans would walk away from the Scottish game should the scale of financial doping, tax dodging and general misbehaviour of the original Rangers club be ignored and a replacement Rangers allowed direct access to the SPL. No one promised to put money into clubs as a bribe, our threat was to withdraw financial support for our clubs.

Not often I'll argue on behalf of Celtic but could you explain why East Stirlingshire are as important to Scottish football as them?

Take away either and another club fills their place. E.g Rangers died and Rangers filled their place as the 42nd club. The game goes on regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

What a steaming pile of shite.

But you know that anyway.

Another case of sevco supporters twisting the facts.

Take away either and another club fills their place. E.g Rangers died and Rangers filled their place as the 42nd club. The game goes on regardless.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Pie & Bovril

Deep stuff itzy.

I think most of the Sevconians are either on the windup or living in a fantasy world where reality is whatever they want it to be.

Whit? What would you do in your own fantasy world? Live in Motherwell's post-industrial grime?

Whit? What would you do in your own fantasy world? Live in Motherwell's post-industrial grime?

Whatever was in my fantasy world, I wouldn't inflict it on others and insist it was real.

Archived