Scottish Football Podcasts

I've had the green light for my initial dissertation proposal. In what looks to be an absolute dream, it's now likely that I'm going to get to write about how football is effectively used, and how it could be used in the future, to encourage social and cultural integration in Scotland. I reckon I'll eventually focus in on just the Tayside and Lothian regions, but for now I'm trying to gather information on as many clubs / community goings on as possible before the real work starts in September.

I'm starting out by trying to find podcasts from as many Scottish clubs / fans as possible to help me keep tabs on the community side as its quite often mentioned. To this end, I was wondering if members on here knew of any that I've not yet found. I'm looking for any that don't require a subscription fee to access.

Thanks to anyone that can help out!

Perhaps a more suitable part of the website for this, but given that SPFL teams generally have the larger fan bases (bar a handful of teams) they're more likely to have podcasts. Any admins who think they know somewhere that this thread would be better suited, please feel free to shift it there.

My list so far consists of:

Off the Ball

Scottish Football

The Terrace Scottish Football Podcast

The Pele Podcast

Scottish Football Forum

The Scottish Football Monitor Podcast

Monday Night Fitba

Friday Fitba Talk

The Final Whistle

The Burst Baw Scottish Football Podcast

AFC DONScast

There are a fair few such as the ArabZone and Clyde FC Podcasts that no longer seem to be on the go...

Cheers!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bytheminMFC podcast is good. Motherwell specific though obvs. They've been doing interviews with former players during the close season. Link here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/bytheminmfc-podcast/id965652367?mt=2

Also +1 on the Celtic Underground podcasts some really good ones with Jim Spence, Richard Gordon, Grant Russell & Graham Spiers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived