The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The BBC and Sky are the biggest OF propaganda machines going.  They really should be ashamed of themselves, but they're totally oblivious to it.

I swear Sky Sports News would report on Mark Warburton fucking his mrs, complete with a bed-side reporter giving 10 minute updates back to the studio.

The bbc are boycotting Rangers, yet they are an old firm propaganda machine?

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I swear Sky Sports News would report on Mark Warburton fucking his mrs, complete with a bed-side reporter giving 10 minute updates back to the studio.

Well if he's going at it that long it is kinda impressive you have to admit.

:lol:

4 hours ago, bennett said:

The bbc are boycotting Rangers, yet they are an old firm propaganda machine?

:lol: If you say so m7. 

The complete hard on they have for constantly talking about them saving Scottish football must be in my head. 

You do realise you don't have to be physically inside Ibrox to report on Rangers?

12 hours ago, RiG said:

On Aberdeen: "....with European football before a domestic ball is kicked I can see a slow start to the season"

In the same way European football led to Aberdeen having their best ever start to a season last year?

10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

:lol: If you say so m7. 

The complete hard on they have for constantly talking about them saving Scottish football must be in my head. 

You do realise you don't have to be physically inside Ibrox to report on Rangers?

Aye you've got me there Scarfy.

:rolleyes:

It does baffle me Rangers, and Celtic, fans think the media in this country are biased against them. Jim Spence and Stuart Cosgrove both back up the claim, but virtually all the others sit at the end of your cocks fighting over the drips.

The BBC boycott of rangers is so strict they only watch their games on a monitor and tell everyone what is happening.

So not really a boycott just playing along with the latest boards hissy fit.

Sunsport pullout front cover featuring the Premiership Captains in a Group Photograph. 

Why the f**k do the other 10 Clubs accept Brown and Wallace to be the main feature. 

Probably the other 10 Captains are thick Sellik /Sevco boaby suckers. 

Puke inducing 

29 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Also, that utter lickspittle Des McKeown was furiously wanking over Barton and Rodgers in the sun, saying that they've "thrust Scottish football back in the English spotlight". Like that's the most important thing for Scottish football, for people to think the English give a f**k :lol;

McKeown is the biggest *** going so it's little surprise he's writing that.  Another Rangers arse-licker who's only care is who the latest 'marquee' signing is, and what Gary Lineker and Gary Neville think of the Old Firm games.

21 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png I like how they think we'll be shit because we're shiting it about the OF being 'back'

The sad thing is that many players will be simply because they themselves are shitebag Sevco or Celtic fans.

Rory Loy scored a penalty for us today. Paul McGowan scored later in the game.

BBC decide to use a picture of McGowan having a shot (that wasn't a goal) and using this caption:

6639e41fbaa9ccf2851b6b4b71017596.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36997577

This might just take the biscuit. Minute by minute analysis of Joey "the savior of Scottish football" Barton's debut. It's mind-boggling that the beeb can't find something better to write about and think anyone in their right minds would give a flying f*ck.

Good God.

That's incredible.

That'll be what they were doing during the 20 minute blackout all viewers through the Internet had to suffer through at twenty past three.

This might just take the biscuit. Minute by minute analysis of Joey "the savior of Scottish football" Barton's debut. It's mind-boggling that the beeb can't find something better to write about and think anyone in their right minds would give a flying f*ck.

Just saw this on the Beeb website..what the actual f**k? I assume that in the interests of impartiality and fairness that this is a new feature where they'll give a minute by minute account of a different team's midfielder each week?

Nah, me neither. A new low and it's only matchday one...

31 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I usually think a lot of the stuff in this thread is stretching, and that some just like to pick up on little things and blow them out of proportion.

Then I saw that.  That is truly awful.