Weather watch

Jacktonite

Always something fishy going on with our fabi boy haha

There certainly is and this came from a book I looked out the other day called " The sun A to Z best bits" ; it's from the monday column of its paper every week .

I'm sure you are mentioned in there somewhere JC and loads of current juniors are in it as they were senior back in the day when being interviewed by the A to Z columnist .

" The mighty are giving the students a lesson" - Jeff Stelling.

Why is that an obsession? If it's true then what's the problem?

Because it's not true. The match would have been moved even if the weather had been wall-to-wall sunshine and 30 degree temperatures. Our tractor died two weeks ago, so our pitch is two weeks behind schedule, it's as simple as that.

And he posts about our pitch about five times a week. That's why it's an obsession. ;-)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437173894.851678.jpg

Fabi explain please . :)

" The mighty are giving the students a lesson" - Jeff Stelling.

Haha forgot about that!!

I was on way through to Falkirk for training approaching the lights at the university pitches at Stepps when they changed to red and the lorry in front slammed on its breaks rather than going through it, next thing the back doors burst open and tonnes of rotten fish spilled out all over my car and covered the whole junction. I tried to drive round the lorry but my wheels were just spinning on the fish and it was splattering it all up into my engine and underside of the car. I had to wait until the council came and cleaned up before I could move!

My wee suped up metro was never the same and constantly stunk of rotten fish!!

What a doing I took of the rest of the boys at training but Jim Jeffries the manager still didn't believe me!! Lol

Because it's not true. The match would have been moved even if the weather had been wall-to-wall sunshine and 30 degree temperatures. Our tractor died two weeks ago, so our pitch is two weeks behind schedule, it's as simple as that.

And he posts about our pitch about five times a week. That's why it's an obsession. ;-)

Its indoors so what's the problem with him telling people? Don't think his post mentioned anything about your pitch so stick your bra back on.

Folk like me who thought the game was at your home ground now know it's indoors at toryglen and saves me hassle of turning up there instead of the correct venue.

Its indoors so what's the problem with him telling people? Don't think his post mentioned anything about your pitch so stick your bra back on.

Folk like me who thought the game was at your home ground now know it's indoors at toryglen and saves me hassle of turning up there instead of the correct venue.

Lol, go do your research. ;-)

Archived