Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath

Shandon Par

I heard on the radio coming home from the Clyde game the pars have a playing budget about 5 times anyone else in the league. Just wondering if that's off the ball pish or true? Pars?

Leishman told my old man it's 4 times bigger than any other teams budget in the division. 2000 season tickets must be 4 times anyone else's I suppose and a big place like Dunfermline might provide more income from sponsors so maybe. See SRJ throwing the cash at the townies now for starters.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big difference is that they're actually in midfield, rather than doing whatever it was JJ and Potter had them doing. Byrne is a classy player and Geggan is decent if he's not being asked to cover midfield, right back and right wing at the same time.

They weren't tested, our midfield is a bit powder and lacks someone to stamp authority on the game. Coupled with no threat at all from the wide areas once the number 7 went off 1st half made us easy to play against.

Easiest game the Townies will have all season. We were guff and just sat off them and let them dictate. Would be good to see how they will cope when a team turns up and actually gets in their faces. Mr Smokie Salmond, an absolute farce of a man. And Joe "greasy" Cardle, lost count who many times he went down at the slightest touch, may have been the wind though.

Townies putting their full time training to good use.

Just out of interest why are Dunfermline looking so good this year when they were pretty terrible last season?

Better management and players playing where they're supposed to play.

Just out of interest why are Dunfermline looking so good this year when they were pretty terrible last season?

At least 4 signings have toughened the team up plus Cardle for width. Now able to punt falkingham from starting 11 as he never wins titles.

At least 4 signings have toughened the team up plus Cardle for width. Now able to punt falkingham from starting 11 as he never wins titles.

My source tells me he's Cowden bound as he's been offered £2k per week

Players probably getting better wages the club cannot afford, s**t will hit the fan, admin mk2 will come along, watch this space........

We'll be in administration by the end of the month my source tells me

Players probably getting better wages the club cannot afford, s**t will hit the fan, admin mk2 will come along, watch this space........

I heard that they started making Donald Findlay dance in the boardroom for coppers.

El Bak's second goal where he beat half the Cowden team including their own version of Mark Yardley, pure class.

It's all CGI. They've edited out his seven dives, two trips to the ATM and the bit when he burned a wad of £20 notes before tucking the ball away.

Archived