Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good good!

Ah heard Prior done the dirty and cancelled really late on. Bad crack from him so hopefully he's been told to jog on now!!!

Fair play to the lad for stepping in so last minute the other night, but Largs will be a much tougher prospect than the poor Cumbernauld team on Monday night!!!

Sugar or shite.

Twice I've seen Kilsyth, both again Cumnock.

1st time they looked a proper team, solid with exciting and direct players. Tonight a shambles. Their run of results back up this inconsistency as they go on great/offal runs. What's the cause of this.

Very impressed with the setup at the ground.

Good summary, we can go to places like Cumnock and kilwinning and get 3 points, concede a 94th minute equaliser away at Clydebank aswell albeit a dodgy free kick given by the ref or that would have all been away wins at 3 of the top teams, very inconsistent, one week I think looking good then the next brutal, I would say better away from home, teams like playing on our terrific surface I think, couple of players not good enough, one in particular!

Could clear a few out of that team and the lack of numbers is embarrassing. Where was Barclay tonight ?? A few guys who shouldn't be near a junior shirt never mind a super first team. Totally embarrassed tonight. Time for a rethink

Got to agree with most of the comments. The team was an absolute embarrassment last night. Lack of interest, motivation and tactical awareness from players and management alike!!

We looked like a relegated team. Not a team who had preserved league status fairly comfortably!! I think our league position has flattered the management this season though. Poor to watch most of the season (with the exception of early in the season).

If I was honest the turning point was the cup game against Camelon. A few players looked to walk away and our form definitely dipped.

We need some fresh blood in the team and a clear out of the dead wood that's been plaguing us for the last two seasons, to bring some entertaining football back to Duncansfield.

Onwards and upwards ðŸ‘

Got to agree with most of the comments. The team was an absolute embarrassment last night. Lack of interest, motivation and tactical awareness from players and management alike!!

We looked like a relegated team. Not a team who had preserved league status fairly comfortably!! I think our league position has flattered the management this season though. Poor to watch most of the season (with the exception of early in the season).

If I was honest the turning point was the cup game against Camelon. A few players looked to walk away and our form definitely dipped.

We need some fresh blood in the team and a clear out of the dead wood that's been plaguing us for the last two seasons, to bring some entertaining football back to Duncansfield.

Onwards and upwards

a take it you have forgotten just a few weeks ago when we took 12 points from 12 in the space of a week to cement our place in the super first, and only dropped 2 points after that conceding an injury time goal to Clydebank, management flattered by league position, have a word for god sake, and clear out of deadwood that's been plaguing us?? Seriously, new additions to the squad required and a few players needing replaced but calm doon!

The standard of play has been pretty poor for quite a good part of the season and most honest supporters with any knowledge of the game can see that.

I've been respectful enough to Hoggy and his staff all season long. However, the seasons over, and yes there was some high points, but IMO the club could still be doing better, and certainly playing a better standard of football!!

Does that mean the club has to look for a change?? That's something the hierarchy can decide on??

That's the thing about football. We all have our opinions, and mine is that many supporters were being turned off this season. Is it the management team or the players, or a combination of both?? Again, that's opinion??

All I'm saying (honestly) is that there was something clearly not clicking with the team!!!

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't?? We've all got our opinions and yours obviously isn't the same as mine!!

Time will tell, and we'll all just have to wait and see what happens with the team over the next few weeks/months

been at 4 kilsyth games this season, i have been far from impressed with them,, i was going to go along on tuesday but wife wanted to go shopping. thank goodness i didnt. 7-1 is embarrassing tbh but when u see some of the players that are playing. paul doyle, little baldy lad on the wing and lack of depth on the bench it is frightning why they finished so high up.

been at 4 kilsyth games this season, i have been far from impressed with them,, i was going to go along on tuesday but wife wanted to go shopping. thank goodness i didnt. 7-1 is embarrassing tbh but when u see some of the players that are playing. paul doyle, little baldy lad on the wing and lack of depth on the bench it is frightning why they finished so high up.

You another one that just signs up to have a pop at the team, have a look at yourself

Gee whizz. 4 games you managed. All teams have weird results in this league. We had a great start, mid season struggle, a great run near the end then just ran out of steam. It's very difficult getting players available and keeping them for when you're playing 12-13 games in the space of 7 weeks.

We've retained our status in the league, which is very tough. with a budget a lot less than a few others

if you thought it was that bad why after one or two did u go back, there's one simple answer here, don't come back, if you don't like what you saw beat it we don't need arse holes like you at our games if that is what you think, also we finished that high up because we had a great start to the season, which you clearly never seen any of they games, a poor run in the middle, and a great end where I have already stated we took 13 points from 15 in the space of just over a week, , a lot of people are putting a lot of focus on this 7-1 game, why?? Freak result it happens to teams, better teams than ours, get over it, we had nothing to play for we were already safe and Cumnock were well up for it going for the league, as I said if that is what you think don't come to any games next season never mind 4, stay away, go shopping with your wife

Kilsyth have youth and experience in the team, add a couple of quality affordable players and I think Keith will have a promotion challenging squad next year. Hopefully sticking with the spine carling, doyle, kelly and barclay.

Archived