Preseason 2015

lichtie23

Only 10 days until pre season officially starts with the Vikings and Steelers meeting in the Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio

Will be interesting to see if any of the lower round picks or undrafted rookies can make and impact and force there way onto a roster or maybe even a starting spot. I remember Alfred Morris did that by having a great pre season for the Redskins a few years back and he was a 6th round pick IIRC.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know that much about this years draft class so they'll all be new to me.

I think this year could be one of the most competitive for a while and it could be two different faces in the SB.

The only bad thing about the football side of the NFL is the length of the off season but we are nearly there!!!!

I don't really know that much about this years draft class so they'll all be new to me.

I think this year could be one of the most competitive for a while and it could be two different faces in the SB.

The only bad thing about the football side of the NFL is the length of the off season but we are nearly there!!!!

According to NFL.com we are 95% through the off season :)

Think it's just under 6 weeks until opening night

How do they pick who does the shrine game?

From Wikipedia....

The two teams that play in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game are typically selected by the league in advance of the remainder of the preseason schedule. The participants are usually announced around the time that the new Hall of Fame members are announced, which coincides with Super Bowl week. Since 1971, the opponents for each game have traditionally included one AFC team and one NFC team. In 2009, as recognition of the 50th season of the charter members of the American Football League, the game paired two of the "original eight" franchises of that league, the Tennessee Titans (dressed as their previous incarnation, the Houston Oilers) and the Buffalo Bills, whose owner, Ralph Wilson, was inducted into the Hall that year. Intra-conferences matchups were scheduled for 2011 and 2012, however, the 2011 game was cancelled due to the 2011 NFL lockout.

Apparently Jeffrey left the stadium in a protective boot.

Reports suggest he's had it for days. Injured in training so didn't play last night. On crutches with a protective boot and listed as day to day...not good for the Bears early season games if he doesn't get cleared soon.

Archived