Preseason 2015

lichtie23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Giants safety situation is an absolute mess.

2nd round pick Landon Collins has a sprained MCL, Bennett Jackson and Mykaelle Thompson both done for the year. This is a nightmare

I am available. Anyone know Tom Coughlin's address so I can write him a letter?

Doug Martin looking good so far, Winston had a decent game aswell. Bengals 1st team D looked very poor imo

Tampa Bay had more penalty yards (153) than the Bengals had offence (152).

Penalties killed us a few games last two seasons - this needs sorted. We had three on one play on Monday night!

I'm thinking Sky will show it

Nope.

Ravens @ Broncos

I rememmber moaning 3 years ago on here about SKY's first game of the season being the 2-14 Colts @ the Bears. I was told it was because #1 overall pick Andrew Luck was by far a more interesting game.

3 years later #1 and #2 overall picks going head to head is not worthy. I guess they aren't on the right teams?

Nope.

Ravens @ Broncos

I rememmber moaning 3 years ago on here about SKY's first game of the season being the 2-14 Colts @ the Bears. I was told it was because #1 overall pick Andrew Luck was by far a more interesting game.

3 years later #1 and #2 overall picks going head to head is not worthy. I guess they aren't on the right teams?

Or it could be that this was just a shite year in the draft. ;)

ETA: Just to rub it in, the only game scheduled for the Titans this year is the Thursday Night game on Nov 20 vs Jags. :o

Or it could be that this was just a shite year in the draft. ;)

ETA: Just to rub it in, the only game scheduled for the Titans this year is the Thursday Night game on Nov 20 vs Jags. :o

I'm referring to the early/afternoon games SKY can take their pick of. Not the Thursday/SundayNight/Monday Night Prime Time games.

I'm referring to the early/afternoon games SKY can take their pick of. Not the Thursday/SundayNight/Monday Night Prime Time games.

I know and I was responding to why SKY may not be showing the game with the two highest draft picks. It is a team game after all and we know that both these teams will still fail to make it to post-season. ;)

Winston got destroyed last night, sacked 4 times.... , poor night for the Bucs but the browns looked pretty good

Wonder what they'll look like with their soon to be new QB Robert Griffin IV slinging passes :P

Archived