Airdrieonians v Them

jester

Well it is much better than getting depressed about getting pumped by a team who will almost certainly stroll the league and probably do well in the premier league

It's more the continuing trend of losing soft goals I'm depressed about. We didn't turn up for twenty minutes. And the simple ball into the box, unchallenged striker scored routine for instance is getting a little thin now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it is much better than getting depressed about getting pumped by a team who will almost certainly stroll the league and probably do well in the premier league
You can say that again ;)

Disappointing performance from us again last night. We were never going to take anything from the game but the lack of fight & watching us give up before the game had even began was extremely disappointing.

Rangers look a lot better under the new manager and played some really nice stuff. I thought Oduwa looked a real talent. Rangers will likely romp the league this year unless they make a complete arse of it again.

That game in level of importance means nothing to us this season anyway. We need to make the playoffs and that has to be our main priority. Hopefully the crowd last night allows us to bring in another striker because Morgan has been hopeless all season and Sumsky isn't good enough. Going forward we are really poor without Lister.

This. Very much. The club should also do a lot more to prevent away fans from buying tickets for the home end. Glad that some were suitably dealt with though.

Was it you who gave that loudmouth the suitable dealing?

Only funny part of the whole shambles methinks. :)

We had a similar situation the other week, when Rangers went one up, some big fat baldy p***k decided to turn round, celebrate and start the GIRUY chants, only for him to realise it was a mistake when he was surrounded by a few guys and shat himself, and subsequently chucked out.

I seen plenty Rangers fans from Ayr in the Ayr end (many of whom come along to quite a few Ayr games during the season, one who even owns a business in Ayr and was sponsoring the Forfar match on Saturday) and none of them made a peep. That I don't really have an issue with. It's just the ones who have to act the goat and make it obvious that are the problem.

Archived