Airdrieonians v Them

jester

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers to win and us not to score is 11/10 absolutely stealing money. If i wasnt going to the game I'd put a substantial portion on it and see my money more than double and hour and a half later but I'm not betting against my own team and then sitting there watching it.

Not sure I could ever bet against my own team tbh but that's just me

I would say that Airdrie 1-0 and Sean Crighton to score at 600/1 is the only obvious choice to be made when betting on tonights game or if you are really feeling like a safer bet Airdrie 2-1 and Morgan to score the last goal is 150/1.

Looking forward to my visit to New Broomfield tonight. One of the better new stadia to be built.

Reckon it will go to form but it is a cup game with all of the potential pitfalls that go with it.

Also looking forward to the Airdriebankutdonians support telling us that we are not Rangers anymore, as they have done on our last few visits there.

Looking forward to my visit to New Broomfield tonight. One of the better new stadia to be built.

Reckon it will go to form but it is a cup game with all of the potential pitfalls that go with it.

Also looking forward to the Airdriebankutdonians support telling us that we are not Rangers anymore, as they have done on our last few visits there.

They know the truth.

Archived