Batman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shifty as hell and extremely unconvincing. Her fundraising is a triumph of style over substance. I'm no clearer as to what exactly her organisation actually did for the children it calls "clients."

Shifty as hell and extremely unconvincing. Her fundraising is a triumph of style over substance. I'm no clearer as to what exactly her organisation actually did for the children it calls "clients."

She spent it on hats and the weans laughed at her.

I believe Ms Batmanghelidjh is on Newsnight in a wee while. She'll tell us that Kids Whateveritwas did life saving work but won't say exactly what that is. And that no other service can take its place.

How on earth does no one in Gotham even suspect that batman might be the eccentric inventor billionaire who stays on the outskirts of the city and builds high tech military equipment for a living ? Same with how no c**t reliases that superman looks exactly like Clark Kent without glasses and whenever superman is floating about Clark is nowhere to be seen, also just how many of Clarke suits are lying about the street or up wee back alleys , no wonder these people rely on superheroes , they are all so fucking stupid , rant over

^^^^seething

Archived