Clyde vs Queen's Park

straws and clutching come to mind and, as ever, you appear to be taking another humiliating defeat well, but then again we have given you plenty of practice in recent seasons

PS - in case you feel the "humiliating" tag is inappropriate, here's a little reminder of how this thread began

Every time I think the bites will dry up. Every time I'm wrong.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot tend to bite regardless of the how the game goes. QP's record against us doesn't really matter given that they tend to bottle it at the business end of every season.

At least we tend to get to the business end of the season.

Dealt with emphatically.

11911019_1408850075805349_42201985_n.jpg

No tears here, gents. Only unbridled joy. Because we'll canter to the league and QP - if they even get there - will surrender in the play-offs as per usual. You're making progress on that front, I suppose. You must all be absolutely delighted about last season's performance, which featured a previously unheard of victory in a semi-final leg.

No tears here, gents. Only unbridled joy. Because we'll canter to the league and QP - if they even get there - will surrender in the play-offs as per usual. You're making progress on that front, I suppose. You must all be absolutely delighted about last season's performance, which featured a previously unheard of victory in a semi-final leg.

Ach, it wisnae bad. It could have been better, though. I only wish we'd managed to achieve being bummed out of the cup by a Lowland League side, been humiliated on national television by an absolute gang of a zombie club and failed to qualify for the playoffs. Now that would have been a season to treasure.

Three wins in nine

Its not often you're right ;)

Extend that sample! A trifle hungover this morning so I can't be ersed, but surely there must be a statto out there who can find out the record between us since you sank down to this level?

Oh come on Diehard, what would be the point in trawling through the various encounters since Clyde's fall from grace five seasons ago, and what kind of pedant would want to do so on such a wonderfully sunny Sunday morning?

Well that would be me I guess, and I suppose your point would be to show the world just how fortunate us plucky amateurs have been against the mighty all-conquering slumbering giant that is The Bully Wee:

PL 21 W 14 D 2 L 5 F 40 A 20

The funny thing is though, the more we keep defeating them, the luckier we seem to get!

Archived