east fife v Berwick Rangers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatant overcompensation by EF fans.

What are you talking about???

btw well done on your namecheck in the Eeefishal Match Day Programme yesterday!!!

Surprised you haven't brought it up by now!!!

You know fine well what I'm talking about.

Sadly I dont have a clue what you're talking about. If I made your programme it would not surprise me given how well known across Scotland I am for destroying montrose fans, however as I don't possess a vagina I imagine it wasn't as favourable as to brand me a legend

You know fine well what I'm talking about.

Sadly I dont have a clue what you're talking about. If I made your programme it would not surprise me given how well known across Scotland I am for destroying montrose fans, however as I don't possess a vagina I imagine it wasn't as favourable as to brand me a legend

Nope, still not a scooby, sorry to burst your bubble and all that!!!

As for the Programme, you're kind of right, you may not possess a vagina, but you do appear to be universally recognised as actually being one, of the highest order natch, you should read it, it was quite entertaining!!!

Agree with you Redcar about Lavery and Henderson but what happens when they are not available. I have no faith in Russell so feel another striker is required. Yesterday was a wake call that we are still a little short not a call for the manager to be sacked. Time to put it right if there are any funds left in the budget.

I think Banjo is really a striker masquerading as a midfielder! And since Mckenna Morris and Finn all like to get forward, it's defensive nous we are crying out for. Coultress, Notman, Cameron and Drummond have it, but 2 are injured, 1 was dropped and the other is nearly 500 years old.

Archived