Hot Potato 15/16

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused, what actually happens at the end of this? Does someone go to the winning club and present them with a baked potato or something?

Yes. I really hope it's not Peterhead because even if I get the fast Aberdeen train, which is about £80 return, the Potato will be cold by the time I get there.

I can't remember Rovers having the hot potato at all this season, can you clarify?

This is correct, the Rovers haven't had it this season. We were involved in a few "Potato matches", including the Hallowe'en Hot Potato derby at Broomfield, but avoided defeat in all of them.

From my counting, here are the clubs totals so far...i think these numbers add up correctly with games remaining, can someone confirm?

Brechin (5)
Peterhead (7)
Airdrie (2)
Forfar (12)
Cowedenbeath (1)
Stenhousemuir (5)

This is correct, the Rovers haven't had it this season. We were involved in a few "Potato matches", including the Hallowe'en Hot Potato derby at Broomfield, but avoided defeat in all of them.

Will this be added to the clubs honour list

From my counting, here are the clubs totals so far...i think these numbers add up correctly with games remaining, can someone confirm?

Brechin (5)

Peterhead (7)

Airdrie (2)

Forfar (12)

Cowedenbeath (1)

Stenhousemuir (5)

Almost correct - Forfar had it for 13 games and Stenny for 6.

Don't need to claim, your bite is surely evidence enough. Do you not have more important worries, like being relegated?

We like the play-offs, do you?

Archived