Pick'em 2015 Prediction League

Reluctant Hero

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 again this week. Sadly my poor start (and the fact I keep missing the Thursday game) means I have no chance of catching anybody but we will soldier on.

Getting practice in for next season! Congrats on getting the second best score this week.

Very tough week this week I think.

Indeed and at this stage of the season, the leaders will be over-analysing their decisions and changing their minds so many times!

The Thursday game looks a straight forward affair though and should be an easy point for Green Bay (sorry Packers fans lol).

Anyway, bwalsh has rebounded from a poor week last week to post the score of week 12, an impressive 11 points, to leap back in front. The top 10 is separated by only 6 points, so it is still incredibly competitive with just 5 weeks left.

Good luck this week :)

Another week gone and the lead has changed again. Jumping into the lead this week is Dee4Life. Anyone putting together Greenock Eagles type consistency in the remaining weeks will surely win the league. Amazing effort by the Eagles, scoring 10 for three weeks in a row. Definitely going to be a contender next year.

Score of the week goes to Super Caley (as a County fan, I can’t believe I just typed those last two words lol) with 11 points, keeping them in the mix. But absolutely anyone in the top 10, or maybe beyond could still win it.

So good luck to everyone and remember to get your pick in for the Thursday game where I think the spread will be too much for the Cardinals to cover.

It wouldn't be another P&B Pick'em week without another lead change. Bradley Walsh has jumped back in front, while Steelmen and Dee4Life are just one point behind going into the third last week.

The winner looks to be coming from those three though as a bit of a gap has opened up to fourth place.

A bit of a toughie to start the week and it could go either way between the Rams and the Bucs. Think I might go for the Rams.

And remember there is a Saturday game this week :thumsup2

Good luck!

I thought a week was a long time in politics, but it is nothing compared to a week in NFL Prediction Leagues! Last week Bwalsh, Steelmen and Dee4Life seemed to be way out in front with little prospect of anybody catching them. Fast forward a week and Dee4Life is leading by just one point while the Steelmen and bwalsh are in danger of slipping back into the pack.

Only two weeks to go and it is back to being wide open with just 7 points covering the Top 10.

Shout out to Jambo Stu who got an amazing 14 this week.

Remember that there is a game on Christmas Eve. As much as I hate to do this being a Broncos fan, I think I will have to go with the Faiders!

Happy Christmas Everybody :)

It couldn’t be any closer going into the final week of the Prediction League. Dee4Life remains in the lead, but is now joined by myself!! There is a slight gap of 3 points back to bwalsh and the Steelmen. It would have to take something phenomenal if the winner didn’t come from one of these four.

Highest score this week was 12 and was posted by Strichener – good going!

It has been an amazing season and really close throughout. Thanks to everyone who has taken part.

Good luck everyone for the final week in particular anyone who still has a chance of winning the League

Archived