Pick'em 2015 Prediction League

Reluctant Hero

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 9 points so far. Average in our league is 8.5 which is slightly better than the overall average of 8. Congrats to the guys in the lead at the moment on 11.

Two more games tonight. In one of them, I have gone against the majority. Hopefully it won't be another stupid decision like going with the Bears against GB!

Congrats DPN1. Clear at the top after the first week on 12 points.

A group of 4 are 1 point behind on 11 points and another group of 7 a further 1 point behind on 10 points.

Shout out to the guys in 25th place at the moment. As Yazz and the Plastic Population said in the 80's - "The Only Way Is Up!"

Remember the first game is Thursday again and it looks a toughie with the Chiefs slight favourites at home to the Broncos. It is hard to argue with that analysis if you watched the Broncos on Sunday night. They were brutal!

4 more people joined DPN at the top of the league after last night's miraculous game.

I went against my own team, so you could say I deserved to get zero points!

Wellred93, I owe you an apology. I previously said the only way was up. But unfortunately for you my friend, you have slipped to 26 place and are solely looking up at the rest of the league after Strichener got last night's game right.

Bring on Sunday :thumsup2

4 more people joined DPN at the top of the league after last night's miraculous game.

Wellred93, I owe you an apology. I previously said the only way was up. But unfortunately for you my friend, you have slipped to 26 place and are solely looking up at the rest of the league after Strichener got last night's game right.

I'm a redskins and motherwell fan I always know things can get worse!;). Had the broncos originally but got talked out of it by the nfl network. Lesson learned.

Does this mean I am equal first in the world, based on Thursday night games. Woo hoo.... :D

Archived