Rob Roy V Dunipace, tomorrow Friday 6.45

RobRoyGuy

Just home from this game and I have to say from a neautral point of view WHAT A MATCH the two of dunipaces goals absolute worldies. Thought rob Roy would stroll this match although the had most of the ball tonight the didn't do very much with it. Have to give a shout out to the dunipace keeper for the save at the corner. The young man had a great game Al tho his time wasting was quite annoying but to be expected for a lower division team playing a super team. Rob Roy didn't have things there own way made to work for the victory and a deflected free kick in the 93rd minute probably well deserved giving the balance of the game but my hat has to go off to dunipace the last ditched tackles and the work effort out them was quality looking a good side. Let's hope the ants and pollok game matches tonight's game.

That was never going to happen . For a start we made 7 changes to our usual starting line up , Then you have Dunipace who will have been smarting from losing their first game and will have been keen to put that behind him. All in all happy to get 3 wins out of 3 , hopefully 4 out of 4 then we can regroup and prepare for our opening league game at the end of the month against Glenafton with the strong possibility of a Quarter Final tie with Clydebank to look forward to.

Hard luck to the boy in goals for the pace sounds like he was unlucky with the goal at the end. I know he was looking for a club in the summer, hope he gets something sorted now.

Archived