Forfar vs Dunfermline

Guest bernardblack

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know where the pars fans will be housed? Will we get any of the stand? taking the Mrs up (against her will) but she's not keen to stand in the pishing rain watching the pars. Ungrateful if you ask me.

Going by what the website says, there's no segregation for this game. You'll get a seat in the stand no bother. Sit anywhere that doesn't have a name sticker on the bench and you'll be fine.

Had a nightmare last night. For some reason we had to play Cowden at East End instead of Forfar. They went 3-0 up by half time but we pegged them back and took it to extra time. Cowden brought on Andy Tod and he scored a double in extra time to make to win it 3-5. Whatever happens tonight won't be as bad as that.

Think the Pars FT status might give an edge tonight but don't think there will be goals galore.0 0 it is then.

In the last three games we've scored seven goals in the last 20 minutes. We're definitely looking a much fitter, stronger side and we've a strong bench - subs have come on and scored in all four games so far.

In the last three games we've scored seven goals in the last 20 minutes. We're definitely looking a much fitter, stronger side and we've a strong bench - subs have come on and scored in all four games so far.

Have yous not been scoring very early too? Il take 2-0 in first 10 mins

Anyone know where the pars fans will be housed? Will we get any of the stand? taking the Mrs up (against her will) but she's not keen to stand in the pishing rain watching the pars. Ungrateful if you ask me.

Nae need for segregation. You lot are a Gid bunch. Had some crackin days out in Dunfermline after to games

It should be an intriguing contest this evening and it will be interesting to see how both teams approach the game considering there is league duty to attend to on Saturday and the League Cup a week today.

Both managers will obviously want to win however from a Dunfermline perspective I would expect to see a few changes overall. Bringing in the likes of Talbot, Falkingham and Wallace to the starting line-up doesn't exactly weaken us however. Although for Wallace I'm unsure if we would start him tonight considering he is just back from injury.

Defensively we haven't really been tested although when we have we have looked a bit shaky. Fordyce has been solid however Richards-Everton, although a colossus, does have a mistake in him. That should be a very interesting battle between him and Templeman, two giant machines battling it out over 90 minutes.

If trialists are allowed then there is a possibility that Antione-Curier and/or Steven Saunders could get a run out at some point.

This game will be a good test for us. I wouldn't be too disheartened if we were to lose this. It gives AJ the chance to see what Forfar, who I believe will be our closest challengers, have got to offer. I'd start Wallace, Hopkirk and maybe Talbot, give a few of the boys a rest for Peterhead away on Saturday.

I want us to win every game possible and i will be disappointed if we lose this. Going on an unbeaten run builds confidence and Forfar are a side who are due a beating from us as our record against them has been pretty abysmal, yet under Johnston's leadership, we are a much different team.

He won this competition when he won Division 2 with QOTS so it would be nice to see him repeat that feat.

Archived