Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4278869.jpg

Best backed Dundee manager for decades, and can't beat the worst Utd team since 95, or a Dons team who seemed to spend an afternoon smoking cigars instead of playing football. 7 points from 15 with the players he has available is utterly tragic tbh.

Anyone know the odds on first sacking of the season?

Best backed Dundee manager for decades, and can't beat the worst Utd team since 95, or a Dons team who seemed to spend an afternoon smoking cigars instead of playing football. 7 points from 15 with the players he has available is utterly tragic tbh.

I reckon Hartley will end up at the Dabs. Truthfully.

:1eye

When we were on top briefly in the second half I dared to believe we would get a point, it's the hope that kills you tbh.

You'll not find a Dee fan who's too surprised or raging at that, not many teams will get points at pittodrie.

Smaller home crowd than I expected but those that made the effort will be glad to get the Dundee monkey off your back.

If you can avoid both Dundee sides there might be a wee chance of a cup up north this season.

Already got a tenner on it.

Seeing as the odds for Mcinnes are the same though, I'll take a Dee charity bet that Hartley is sacked before him, must be a sacking though. Up for it?

:lol: so you've completely shat it and now counter propose bet with what appears to be a mental shelf life? No thanks. Hartley won't be sacked anytime soon, neither will McInnes.

We're used to losing in cups to Falkirk and Dunfermline, so Dundee teams are easily brushed off.

Must be a bit frustrating having such a good cup record against one of the countries top clubs, but no silverware to show for it? No real point in winning a difficult game then getting humped by pish is there?

Archived