Aberdeen v Dundee

The Derry Rhumba.

Ingredients:

Piss, wind and fear shaken in a maccy d's cup. Topped up with white lighting and garnished with mis-placed arrogance.

At first the arrogance seems a bit overwhelming but you can taste the fear coming through strong along with the notes of pishy wind.

The Pittodrie atmosphere.

Ingredients:

Werthers Originals, Mint Humbugs, tartan travel blankets and a flask of the hot beverage of your choice.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Irvine scored at Pittodrie last season, was that his 3rd goal in as many games? I'm sure it was part of a goalscoring streak for the nephew of Bwian.

5 bags on McPike to score anytime coming right up.

When Irvine scored at Pittodrie last season, was that his 3rd goal in as many games? I'm sure it was part of a goalscoring streak for the nephew of Bwian.

5 bags on McPike to score anytime coming right up.

Not quite. It was his third in three weeks, but it was in five games. He didn't score in the next midweek game against Killie, but did the following Saturday at St Mirren. So it was four goals in seven games in under a month, which was some going for a defender who hadn't scored since August 2011. He hasn't scored since.

Pat Liney would knock f**k out of Craig Brown. Whilst smoking a cigar.

Craig Brown loves the Dee they'll have to pick another oldie like Jocky Scott... Oh wait.

Both teams to score with Bet 365 is an unbelievable price of 11/10.

With Aberdeen being comfortably the best team outside them and Dundee being comfortably the most sexy team by fucking miles I'd say Mr.Winstone has priced this wrongly.

Dundee to win 10-11.

Both teams to score with Bet 365 is an unbelievable price of 10/11

With Aberdeen being comfortably the best team outside them and Dundee being comfortably the most sexy team by fucking miles I'd say Mr.Winstone has priced this wrongly.

Dundee to win 10-11.

Edited cos I made an arse of the price.

Archived