ICT v Accies

Quite positive about this game now. It will be a very tough game though, Inverness are still looking for their first win, so they'll be desperate to get that off their backs, plus Ryan Christie is a very dangerous player and will need to be watched, heard Swansea were looking at him. Inverness had our number last season, so it'd be nice to rectify that.

Has to be the same team as against United for me, no one deserves to be dropped after that performance. Hope Lucas can play, a key player at the back.

I'm going to say 1-1 with Kurtaj getting his first goal.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be the same team but I'll be worried if Lucas is out. If we play like we did vs Dundee United (especially in the first half) then we stand a great chance. Inverness have been surprisingly poor but they'll no doubt be fine this season. However the day will only be a success if I get in for free lol.

Should be the same team but I'll be worried if Lucas is out. If we play like we did vs Dundee United (especially in the first half) then we stand a great chance. Inverness have been surprisingly poor but they'll no doubt be fine this season. However the day will only be a success if I get in for free lol.

Haw check @acciesfans twitter if you want to know the latest with stuff like this, he is fine, Just a minor foot injury.

Not sure what the state of play is with injuries for us. Warren is out long term but there seems to have been complete silence from the club about what is going on with Meekings. I suspect that it will be the recent makeshift defence for us but hopefully Christie starts after he was left out against Celtic (for tactical reasons apparently). After his goal last week we might see Lopez start as well. I reckon we'll go with:

Fon Williams

Raven Draper Devine Williams

Tansey Polworth

Horner Christie Mutumbo

Lopez

We've got a couple of trialists in just now so they might end up on the bench for Saturday.

Encouragement for our second half display against Celtic should see both our goalscorers start.

I reckon we will go with

-------------Fon Williams------------

Raven--- Draper----Devine----Williams

------------Tansey-----Polworth-----------

--Christie-----Mutombo------Vigurs---

-----------------Lopez------------------

Hopefully the we should see the return of James Vincent, Aaron Doran and maybe even Jordan Roberts this weekend available for selection. Things starting to look up for us now.

Our record verses Hamilton last season was two 2-0 away wins and a 4-2 home win.

I'm told that Caley's line up tomorrow is something to behold. Source better not disappoint. Wedderburn up front with Draper? I'm intrigued anyway.

That's given me the fear. Hopefully Calum Ferguson is given a shot, perhaps up front with Lopez.

I'm told that Caley's line up tomorrow is something to behold. Source better not disappoint. Wedderburn up front with Draper? I'm intrigued anyway.

I had just assumed P.Bonner was being a moron when saying on the radio Wedderburn came on up front v Celtic... Maybe there's some credence to it!? He did manage to mistake Dani Lopez and Ryan Christie for Lewis Horner though.

Well, the Accies will begin this match feeling a level of confidence that has been missing since February. Whether that translates into us posing a serious threat remains to be seen, but confidence is such an important element in any sporting encounter. It is strange that questions were asked about whether we could get any goals at all... and then we hit four, so it shows how impossible the prediction game is.

So, I predict a game of two halves and there will only be one winner.

I had just assumed P.Bonner was being a moron when saying on the radio Wedderburn came on up front v Celtic... Maybe there's some credence to it!? He did manage to mistake Dani Lopez and Ryan Christie for Lewis Horner though.

No there isn't. Wedderburn was nowhere near playing up front. I'm not even sure he crossed the half way line.

No there isn't. Wedderburn was nowhere near playing up front. I'm not even sure he crossed the half way line.

He set up Christie's goal inside the Celtic half. But there's no chance he'll be up front tomorrow unless Hughes has been ingesting a cocktail of illicit substances.

Archived