ICT v Accies

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Lopez will get blamed for this defeat, :rolleyes: but what I saw was that we lacked quality everywhere on the pitch. It wasn't a case of the team not playing well enough the team just couldn't do any better. I saw some good performances from some of our players Danny Williams completely owned that left side in the first half, Mutombo probably had his best game so far in a Caley Thistle jersey, Lopez is starting to look match fit, quicker and sharper and is now holding the ball up a lot better.

The downside was our midfield where we never imposed or bossed the game at any time, Polworth and Tansey did what they could but we really need someone who can dictate the play and break up the oppositions pattern of play, Vigurs did alright, but was at fault for the first goal. We didn't look tight at the back, if we are not scoring goals at one end we should be making sure we aren't losing them at the other and I don't think the team currently is strong enough to do this.

We will be alright eventually but we just need a bit of patience. Today was just frustrating we have been a lot better than that but today Hamilton were just simply better than us and that's the difference between this season and last.

We had to graft for that. Solid defensive effort from the back four, Lucas in particular was rock solid and top notch handling throughout from McGovern. Morris seems to be improving by the game. Kurtaj not involved as much this week but still put in a decent shift. Ali again the creative force in the team and Gillespie and McKinnon offered good protection. Only disappointment for me once again was Dougie Imrie. Plenty of effort but nothing seems to be coming off for him just now. Definitely been off the boil so far this season. If only Longridge could finish like that more often.

CANNING MUST GO!!!

To be fair, Imrie put Longridge through at the death so something did come off. Know what you mean though. Hope MC keeps the same team for Kirkcaldy and resists the temptation to tinker against a tricky side. We need a cup run too (getting greedy!).

A week is a long time in politics and football.....2 weeks an eternity!

Hopefully some balance will be restored now from the fans/critics/usual suspects.

There's a lot of folk unhappy with the way things are going. Dropping points against Thistle and Ross County was a fucking joke , something needs to be done about it!

Oh boo fucking hoo, Scottish Cup wankers!

"Shall we win a cup for you"

"Shall we win a cup for you"

Just so you can say that you have actually won something worth mentioning.

What an embarrassing history for such a long established club.

Cheers m9.

"Shall we win a cup for you""Shall we win a cup for you"Just so you can say that you have actually won something worth mentioning. What an embarrassing history for such a long established club.Cheers m9.

Oh dear :lol:

Archived