Hotmail Security

atfccfc

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I have forgotten my password to one of my 2 Hotmail accounts. And used the usual channels to try and reset my password. But the security settings i have set (phone. The number has changed) and the email i have provided and tried to use microsoft hasn't sent a code after several attempts for them to do so. It is now getting very frustrating as i have several important folders inside this account i need access to.

Any Ideas on how i can access my account again?

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I have forgotten my password to one of my 2 Hotmail accounts. And used the usual channels to try and reset my password. But the security settings i have set (phone. The number has changed) and the email i have provided and tried to use microsoft hasn't sent a code after several attempts for them to do so. It is now getting very frustrating as i have several important folders inside this account i need access to.

Any Ideas on how i can access my account again?

I started to provide some computer training today - for someone with very little knowledge & I came across this problem today.

She had set her hotmail account with her home phone number – and she wondered why a text with her code didn’t come through !

She went through the routine of checking without the phone – and got it sorted it – eventually.

Routine questions about your account , including email topics sent and addressed to etc

Have fun !!

Archived