Another tv serial idea that needs to be made

Grim O'Grady

After being influenced by several incidents recently I have conjured up another brilliant idea for a tv series.

"On the Ambulances".

This would be based around the lives of the main Ambulance driver, Stan his paramedic fag smoking sidekick Jack & the Ambulance station Inspector Blake, known as Blakey.

Stan although in his 40's lives at home with his old mum & sister (Olive) & her miserable husband, Arthur.

The main premise would be the artful dodginess of the conflicts between, Stan & Jack and pulling the wool over Blakey's eyes, could work just as well with bandages.

Not sure to make it a comedy or a docudrama to rival Holby or Cas?

The cutting edge (no puns intended) of the series is that it could highlight the plights of the Ambulance service & life in general for the working classes of today.

Overcrowding caused by the lack of affordable housing.

The stress of the paramedic that necessitates in him craving cigarettes as his only release from said stress.

The self-image consciousness of the young nurses caused by constant reality tv shows & perfect body image that lull them into backstreet plastic surgery for breast enlargementation & the costs to the cash strapped NHS to fix the bodged up titty jobs.

There's a whole gamut of social evils that can be covered in the episodes.

I see myself as the saviour of modern tv.

Grimbo

Grim, have you ever thought of making a series of films involving similar sorts of innuendo and shenanigans with all sorts of carry-ons?

Just a thought, I can write double-entendres like the best of them, so maybe a script writer role for me?

Grim, have you ever thought of making a series of films involving similar sorts of innuendo and shenanigans with all sorts of carry-ons?

Just a thought, I can write double-entendres like the best of them, so maybe a script writer role for me?

Films are for those with no sincerity for the celluloid art.

Passion to me is not a one night affair. That is all the film industry is to me. You can not explode all my creative juiced on a 2 hour flick. No no no to satiate me young man takes a lifetime or 3 series of 14 episodes each at bare minimum.

That said I see myself closer to Ken Loach than Ken Barlow.

Your post gives little away about your experts innuendo us repartee but I'm an old lag prepared to give anyone a go, so you will be receiving imminently a request upon my casting couch.

Grimbo

Ps Mozzo are you acting has Mr Philpee's agent., if so my casting couch invitation will be flopping in your agency box first thing by second class post .

Make Olive 19 years old, single and give her a big rack and I'd watch that.

Yes & have Arthur as the dirty old man that she is infatuated with but he gives little back, so in an attempt to falsely grab his attention she has a boob job that goes wrong & he only stays with her through false sympathy. Maybe we could make her a single mother too, what you reckon P?

Grimbo

Ps P thanks for your valued input in to this project.,

After being influenced by several incidents recently I have conjured up another brilliant idea for a tv series.

"On the Ambulances".

This would be based around the lives of the main Ambulance driver, Stan his paramedic fag smoking sidekick Jack & the Ambulance station Inspector Blake, known as Blakey.

Stan although in his 40's lives at home with his old mum & sister (Olive) & her miserable husband, Arthur.

The main premise would be the artful dodginess of the conflicts between, Stan & Jack and pulling the wool over Blakey's eyes, could work just as well with bandages.

Not sure to make it a comedy or a docudrama to rival Holby or Cas?

The cutting edge (no puns intended) of the series is that it could highlight the plights of the Ambulance service & life in general for the working classes of today.

Overcrowding caused by the lack of affordable housing.

The stress of the paramedic that necessitates in him craving cigarettes as his only release from said stress.

The self-image consciousness of the young nurses caused by constant reality tv shows & perfect body image that lull them into backstreet plastic surgery for breast enlargementation & the costs to the cash strapped NHS to fix the bodged up titty jobs.

There's a whole gamut of social evils that can be covered in the episodes.

I see myself as the saviour of modern tv.

Grimbo

If I'm being honest, it sounds pretty Fuking sh1te.

Archived