Ksc signing thistle player?

d4zzman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The diffarance is taz played only at half decent level no pro teams but his attitude is first to none.thats dif to him and keir.

(played "only"at half decent level)????...whit level has Knapp played ????.and "second to none" makes more sense than "first to none".But apart from that,well done.I think I know what you mean?

Retired now mate mostly played ams went junior once bt trained wae a few junior teams wasnt quite gd enuf spent near 15 year playing ams tho n enjoyed every season thats y a still watch take turns tar-b drumley an odd time mossblown n wallacetoun nah never played wae tar-b but kbown gary n a lot of the boys fae we were all pups lol

(played "only"at half decent level)????...whit level has Knapp played ????.and "second to none" makes more sense than "first to none".But apart from that,well done.I think I know what you mean?

Hope u do taz only played boys cluïb then onto annbank if am correct in saying napp he played the best boys club team about then am sure went to celtic or hibs. He should maybi go play at higher level lets see how good he is.

Some Shiite gets talked on here keir knapp ffs he's a he/she little womin and am surprised Cunni (relentless) so called godfather down that neck of woods lets aww thus shit talk happen as a say shortlees ain't shit never been shit and will never b shit and there manager is as much use as an ashtray n a motorbike!!!!

Some Shiite gets talked on here keir knapp ffs he's a he/she little womin and am surprised Cunni (relentless) so called godfather down that neck of woods lets aww thus shit talk happen as a say shortlees ain't shit never been shit and will never b shit and there manager is as much use as an ashtray n a motorbike!!!!

Why you giving Cunny pelters you don't even know him probably. "Godfather" ha! Cunny disnae bother his arse with no c**t, hates even talking about violence, one of the best guys you would ever meet, he never played football at a great level but he's got Shortlees playing out their skin. You can slag him all you want dazz p***k, but he's top of the league your not. And I've no doubt he would punch your c**t in for fun.

Don't care how big, or who you are. Just go up and tell him to his face what you said on here, and good luck, with that one, you'll need it. p***k!

Agreed hardy c**t is cunny lol but i think the abuse he gets u n this shortlerssss dude can take most of the blame for that folk hink ir cunny whether right on not but uz come on n run ur mouths as if shortlees r the be all and all of amatuer fitba then thats where the abusestems from

Why you giving Cunny pelters you don't even know him probably. "Godfather" ha! Cunny disnae bother his arse with no c**t, hates even talking about violence, one of the best guys you would ever meet, he never played football at a great level but he's got Shortlees playing out their skin. You can slag him all you want dazz p***k, but he's top of the league your not. And I've no doubt he would punch your c**t in for fun.

Don't care how big, or who you are. Just go up and tell him to his face what you said on here, and good luck, with that one, you'll need it. p***k!

. Typical ehh here comes the threats thought it was banter you don't like any banter back do you lol

Threats pal you said Cunny was the godfather.

He would/will hate that comparision. Dazz you talk shite. Cunny has a pub in Killie. Go and tell him to his face. He's not hard to find. Just ask anybody in Kille. They will direct you straight to him. Your next stop would be Crosshouse hospital. Trust me! Nanny.

Threats pal you said Cunny was the godfather.

He would/will hate that comparision. Dazz you talk shite. Cunny has a pub in Killie. Go and tell him to his face. He's not hard to find. Just ask anybody in Kille. They will direct you straight to him. Your next stop would be Crosshouse hospital. Trust me! Nanny.

. ????????????????????

Archived