Ksc signing thistle player?

d4zzman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this forum is lost on me it was all about football..but it seems to be about 2 teams now KSC and SHORTLESS..at the end of this season..see if both can post on here what they won .and all this about money being spent..is Ayrshire afa praying for another day out..all we hear is they are asking question...as they let hurlford off with it for years.what chance has the HONEST teams got////////// my 1 medal the old atta cup was won by sweat and hard work...the rich people are killing the game ..but do they care not a jot.....R.I.P,,,,,, A.A.F.A

this forum is lost on me it was all about football..but it seems to be about 2 teams now KSC and SHORTLESS..at the end of this season..see if both can post on here what they won .and all this about money being spent..is Ayrshire afa praying for another day out..all we hear is they are asking question...as they let hurlford off with it for years.what chance has the HONEST teams got////////// my 1 medal the old atta cup was won by sweat and hard work...the rich people are killing the game ..but do they care not a jot.....R.I.P,,,,,, A.A.F.A

Like!

listen to yourself pal trying to fight on the Internet :lol
listen to yourself pal trying to fight on the Internet :lol:

Correct muller, I've tried to think of a sarcastic reply to your post, but after many hours thinking, I can't, you win!

Take it shortleeesssssss!! And relentless!!!!!! Have had a good hard look at themselves this mornin and cringed all the way back to the caves where they belong!!! After some of those comments that were made !!!! Probably two idiots nothing to do wae the shortlees set up. Hope so as they are a team i have watched and hoped they would progress further up the amatuer game along with ksc..

I cant see it being the manager!! Seen him on shortlees facebook page . Seems like a funny guy. Passionate bout his team . As all managers should be . But to be involved in comments like that. Would be stooping to new levels for a manager of any team. Not just higher levels of football.

Why you giving Cunny pelters you don't even know him probably. "Godfather" ha! Cunny disnae bother his arse with no c**t, hates even talking about violence, one of the best guys you would ever meet, he never played football at a great level but he's got Shortlees playing out their skin. You can slag him all you want dazz p***k, but he's top of the league your not. And I've no doubt he would punch your c**t in for fun.

Don't care how big, or who you are. Just go up and tell him to his face what you said on here, and good luck, with that one, you'll need it. p***k!

Threats pal you said Cunny was the godfather.

He would/will hate that comparision. Dazz you talk shite. Cunny has a pub in Killie. Go and tell him to his face. He's not hard to find. Just ask anybody in Kille. They will direct you straight to him. Your next stop would be Crosshouse hospital. Trust me! Nanny.

If this Relentless guy "really"is Cunny,he is going to feel a right p***k,I know I would!!

Mr Beancounter, you have 100% as much of an idea as to who I am, as I have of you. You can speculate all you want, it makes me laugh. Unless you are inside my knickers which I know your not, you will never know who I am. Ever!

Archived