managerial merry go round?

billthetim

In light of tonights events elsewhere it may be the case that several managers/ coaching staff will be changing clubs. I would like to put it on record that Newmains UCFC take no pleasure in learning that a manager has left/lost his job. We at Newmains are 100% happy to have Johny Fallon at the helm as he continues the long process of rebuilding the squad for the season ahead. A number of posts have mentioned Newmains , whilst the topic does not concern us . I have seen various "quotes" from so called informed sources which are innacurate and misleading. We are only concerned with our team , our manager and our continued improvement. To suggest or imply anything else is not the way we do business. We are better than that. There is a lot we could say , but I think its best left unsaid for now. Lets hope everyone else follows these guidelines. Best of luck to all your teams for the season ahead.

In light of tonights events elsewhere it may be the case that several managers/ coaching staff will be changing clubs. I would like to put it on record that Newmains UCFC take no pleasure in learning that a manager has left/lost his job. We at Newmains are 100% happy to have Johny Fallon at the helm as he continues the long process of rebuilding the squad for the season ahead. A number of posts have mentioned Newmains , whilst the topic does not concern us . I have seen various "quotes" from so called informed sources which are innacurate and misleading. We are only concerned with our team , our manager and our continued improvement. To suggest or imply anything else is not the way we do business. We are better than that. There is a lot we could say , but I think its best left unsaid for now. Lets hope everyone else follows these guidelines. Best of luck to all your teams for the season ahead.

Airdrie has declared war on Newmains. You have 48 hours to, unconditionally, surrender or there will be boots on the ground. Women and children should be evacuated to Hartwood, where I will meet them.

In other words, "We have no comment to make, but I thought I'd start a separate thread to draw attention to the fact that I have nothing relevant to add."

Airdrie has declared war on Newmains. You have 48 hours to, unconditionally, surrender or there will be boots on the ground. Women and children should be evacuated to Hartwood, where I will meet them.

Remember the road works at Newhouse. Could cause problems

Looks like Newmains may have initiated a pre-emptive strike as I drove through Airdrie this morning and the whole place resembles a war zone. :unsure2:

Archived