buffs v medda

kabjo

Who the f**k were the officials for this game tonight? Fuckin honkin :thumbsdown

Whoever they were, they gave Medda everything going. Very soft pen to get back into it. Kicked Buffs off the park, wee Deano will be sore tonight, but a wonder strike and deserved win will more than make up for that.

COYB

No one sent off. Don't think the officials can be blamed for meadow losing. Buffs outplayed them in the first half and should have been more up. Meadow came back into it in the second half but the centre half gave away a stupid penalty, when there was no need for it.

What ? Did the ref not give you a chance by sending a couple of the opposition off early doors ?

Wasn't blaming the officials for our defeat, Was just wondering if anyone knew which division they officiate as i've never seen them before

nonsense. We'll be challenging for the major honours again this season.

Will need to get your defence sorted out to be in that position. Thought the meadow were poor last night, and don't see them challenging for much.

Oh aye , that,s why you felt the need to call them fuckin honkin........dream on ,

They were fuckin honkin though, Or don't you agree? Not just for us but for the Buffs also, As i said i was just wondering which leage they officiate in as i've never seen them before in the Premier ^_^

Will need to get your defence sorted out to be in that position. Thought the meadow were poor last night, and don't see them challenging for much.

Darroch and Evans were out last night, both would have been in the starting line up, Agree with you though our defence will be our weakest link this season, loosing Staunts was a big blow

Archived