Muirkirk

herewegoboys

Nae double edged meaning, projects like the one's at Muirkirk will take time, up to mid table in the 1st season would still be good, achieve that and then I feel you could go for top 3 or 4 the following season, to go from bottom and finish in the mix with Ardeer, Irvine Vics, Darvel, Whitletts, Girvan and Salcoats will be tough, getting results v Lugar and Kello in the Ardagh is a confidence boost but it is over 1 off cup tie games, to sustain it over 20 odd games is 100% different

My point has always been that the team is getting better game by game I haven't predicted how good a season we will have its early days but I think there will be a couple surprises in the mix this year and I haven't said us bit who knows

Good luck to Muirkirk this season. Saw them against Lugar and thought they played well. Lugar had made five changes from the team that beat Cumnock.With Muirkirk leading three one Lugar had to bring on three of their better players to rescue a draw. I honestly think that Lugar will get promoted this year with their squad

Darvel didn't win hands down , muirkirk matched for most of the game & the Darvel keeper kept them in it

just thought muirkirk played well,chased every thing,dived in to tackles,the darvel first goal was a belter,though they would have pushed on from it,but all credit to the young lads of muirkirk they will be hard to break down,thats what the keeper is there for.

Archived