Madden 16

Dee4Life1893

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have money on my ps4 account so may pick this up. Is it much different from 15?

Gameplay wise there's just a few minor improvements but the interface etc, is much better. I love Connected Franchise especially.

• 2 weeks later...

Played a good few games online. What's really pissing me off is noone punts, ever! 4th & 23, chuck it in the general direction of Dez or Julio. FIRST DOWN.

I think I'm 6-15 and getting better with the defensive playcalling.

Dee4Life2015 on PS4 if anyone fancies a game.

Just bought it today, should be delivered between Monday- Wednesday next week. Been playing my QB career at the tiants recently, 3 season in and we have made the playoffs twice before even though we have never finished wwith a winning record :lol: We were 7-9 and 7-8-1 . Currently 2-1 in third season but i just lost to the jags after throwing 5 picks having been 5 TD and 0 Ints in the two games before ....

I'll certainly be looking at getting this at some point, I'm on X1 if anyone is keen for an online league?

It's one of those games I find incredibly easy v the computer (regularly putting in W's on All-Madden level) but struggle online. Maybe a similar situation as Dee4Life in that opponents don't really play it in the spirit of the game. For example, playing one guy and he had his entire D huddled around the ball waiting for the snap, by time the ball reached me his D was on top of me, had absolutely no way of getting my QB out the way.

We should maybe try and get a franchise going on PS4. Anyone interested?

I'd be game too time permitting.

It works as a regular season. So the commish sets it up and everyone goes a team, you then play online vs someone else (or computer if no one has that team) and you can set when the week rolls on. Usually every 5 days in the one I was in. I played in one on the last Madden game. The guys were excellent at it though (designing own playbooks etc) and it's time consuming. After each season you can do a draft and set your own roster etc. Good fun, but needs numbers.

Anyone wanna join a Connected Franchise on PS4?

I've joined one with mostly Yanks, but there's a few Brits. Starts tomorrow after the new roster update file is released. I'm a bit out of my depth but it looks like it'll be fun.

Teams left are Jaguars, Falcons, Giants & Redskins.

Archived