Madden 16

Dee4Life1893

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just got it today, have tried out the Gauntlet and a quick draft champions h2h . Lost 37-23 . Was pretty fun and the gameplay certaintly seems to be better.I'll probably start a Bucs campaign after work tomorrow (to get my sweet revenge 8) )

Im up for the online franchise whenever btw.

Im up for the online franchise whenever btw.

I've set one up. Pie and Bovril. The password is pnb123. I'll leave it for a week or so and see who joins but even if there's only a couple I think it would still be a wee bit more interesting than offline franchise.

It's on All-Pro with 12 min quarters and a run-off to 15 seconds on the clock but whatever the consensus is....

I've been playing another one with Yanks.

What I would suggest is simming the preseason week by week so everyone can trim their rosters and receive/make trade offers from the CPU teams. Also pick up free agents.

The one I'm in was a bit of a mess with traded between team who didn't make or accept them. You entered week 1 with multiple players that weren't yours.

Are we allowing people to go for it on 4th down in unrealistic situations?

EDIT: I'm off out for a bit but will be back later if we're starting tonight.

I've been playing another one with Yanks.

What I would suggest is simming the preseason week by week so everyone can trim their rosters and receive/make trade offers from the CPU teams. Also pick up free agents.

The one I'm in was a bit of a mess with traded between team who didn't make or accept them. You entered week 1 with multiple players that weren't yours.

Are we allowing people to go for it on 4th down in unrealistic situations?

EDIT: I'm off out for a bit but will be back later if we're starting tonight.

1. Agree with the simming idea

2. Only can go for fourth down on realistic situations would be my preference

Personally, I'd say leave it until Monday to start the franchise. Gives us a couple of days to iron things out. Definitely no going for it on 4th in an unrealistic situation, although I've no idea how we can monitor that.

I'm easy with starting pre-season or at week one. If it's pre-season I'm presuming I need to restart the franchise? As it is, it's the default rosters and no-ones been trading or dipping into the free agents yet anyway.

5 days per advance ok with everyone?

Archived