Cowden v Peterhead

I know it might be a shock to residents of Cowdenbeath but you can actually get TVs bigger than 14" now, so the fact that the pub has a 22" TV only makes it the largest in the town, not the world!

oh and they can show colours. :lol:

Idiot.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're joking surely? When I was up a couple of weeks ago I noticed it had been done up. Who thought it would be a good idea to do that?!

Wee Jimmies is a cracking pub anyway.

He's joking. They do have running hot water in the cludgies noo tho'.

Does that make it a wine bar?

1-8 Peterhead win.

You'll be puttin a fiver on that then?

Proceeds to charity?

The pars "we are broke again" fund.

edited to remove the "charity whores" jibe. We might need some of that soon.

It's not that were not supporting the club. Our results so far have been shite to say the least. I Don't have a lot of faith that Nish has what it takes as a manager tbh.

I am sorry my language but all Scottish football is s**** Not only Cowden. Still beginning of season and I never stop supporting Nishy whatever you say.

Hearing the team is the same as last week guessing scullion will be captain again.. Would have maybe changed smith with Armstrong think the lad has ability just needs a good run of games an think he will score.. Hoping for no more freak goals today an can't give stupid fouls away at edge of the box with thm having Stevenson, we all no wht he can produce if he is in the mood.. FTP!!!

Archived