Week 1

lichtie23

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Eli who told Jennings not to score on second down, he's came out and said that didn't come from the sidelines but from him.

Yes the play call on third down was stupid, but if he hadn't done that the third down would never have happened. The Cowboys drive was impressive, but they couldn't have done it twice in 90 seconds with no timeouts.

It was Eli who told Jennings not to score on second down, he's came out and said that didn't come from the sidelines but from him.

Yes the play call on third down was stupid, but if he hadn't done that the third down would never have happened. The Cowboys drive was impressive, but they couldn't have done it twice in 90 seconds with no timeouts.

Cheers for the info Dave, I didn't know that. Why the f**k would Eli think that? It's absolute madness!

What a mess. They need to get there selves prepared for a Falcons team who will be buzzing now as well. Atlanta could be the banker of the week.

Apart from the final 2 drives I thought our defence played well. Unga impressed me more than I thought and DRC was good. Meriweather could actually turn out to be a decent pick up

Miss calculated the game clock, but points on the board, especially points that could see you through.

As for week one, I was going to do a weekly thread but might as well post here.

The Good, the Bad and the God Rammed Ugly of Week 1... Redskins

Good:

Alfred Morris. Rushed over a 100 yards, continuing his record of being ranked 2nd for yards rushed since coming into the league. 6th Round Pick of the 2012 draft from Florida Atlantic now ranks 5th in Franchise History for total yards.

O-Line: The what now. For once everything right of Williams (LT) didn't stink out the place.

Defense: Held the Phins to 10 points.

The Bad

Andre f***ing Roberts. Why is he still playing ball? Sitting number 3 in depth (would be no.2 if DeSean Jackson didn't fall in our lap). Two simple to hands catch dropped, both would have got first downs but makes a catch laying on his arse when ball to the side. Seriously WTF

Turnovers: I'm not talking Cousins two interceptions. I'm talking the three drops from the Skins D, two of which looked pick six material with all 3 to hands and chest. Got to hold them

The God Damm Ugly

Special Teams. 10 point swing... 10 point swing....

Penalties... End of third and into 4th. 8 penalties in 8 snaps. WTF. One negating a 19 yard Rush from AlMo. 3 in a row for 25 yards taking us not only 3 and short to 3 and Long AND out of FG range.

Miss calculated the game clock, but points on the board, especially points that could see you through.

As for week one, I was going to do a weekly thread but might as well post here.

The Good, the Bad and the God Rammed Ugly of Week 1... Redskins

Good:

Alfred Morris. Rushed over a 100 yards, continuing his record of being ranked 2nd for yards rushed since coming into the league. 6th Round Pick of the 2012 draft from Florida Atlantic now ranks 5th in Franchise History for total yards.

O-Line: The what now. For once everything right of Williams (LT) didn't stink out the place.

Defense: Held the Phins to 10 points.

The Bad

Andre f***ing Roberts. Why is he still playing ball? Sitting number 3 in depth (would be no.2 if DeSean Jackson didn't fall in our lap). Two simple to hands catch dropped, both would have got first downs but makes a catch laying on his arse when ball to the side. Seriously WTF

Turnovers: I'm not talking Cousins two interceptions. I'm talking the three drops from the Skins D, two of which looked pick six material with all 3 to hands and chest. Got to hold them

The God Damm Ugly

Special Teams. 10 point swing... 10 point swing....

Penalties... End of third and into 4th. 8 penalties in 8 snaps. WTF. One negating a 19 yard Rush from AlMo. 3 in a row for 25 yards taking us not only 3 and short to 3 and Long AND out of FG range.

Make a thread mate. That was a good read

Archived