Week 1

lichtie23

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore defence is brilliant but really struggling on offence, though Buck Allen looked great.

Woke up to feed the baby at 4am and watched the last 4 minutes of the giants game. I'd blame Manning more than Coughlin. Yes the play call is shite, but just slide or take a sack.

He has played one good game! The irony of this given your ranting about luck and being overblown by the media. :lol:

I'm not getting carried away and yes it was one game against a pretty poor D. He just looked so confident and assured.

Luck is way overhyped by the media. Hopefully they don't do that with Mariota now.

Can't wait for week 3. Bring it on.

Watched all of RedZone & the Giants/Cowboys last night with a few mates, first time in ages I've lasted the whole 11 hours on a Sunday.

Some great action throughout the evening. But what the f**k Eli was doing at the end of the game there I'll never know. Never wanted to punch his fucking glaekit face so much as I did last night.

10 point swing on Special Teams.

Some things never change really, I thought we got a good afternoon out of Morris despite Suhs best attempts to kill him and controlled the game pretty well in the first half, Cousins isn't the answer but at least prepares properly unlike RG3 and was unlucky with one of picks but it was encouraging enough considering how bad we've been the past two years. Miami were pretty average and Tannehill looked terrible, between him getting an extension and Suh getting paid, Miami had a terrible summer, Again.

Archived