Scotland squad face Poland & Gibraltar

going to be such an underwhelming squad can feel it, Strachan is far too stubborn and as said above that and that alone will be the reason we ultimately fail

Yeah, i bet he picks Mulgrew even though he's injured...and probably Garry Kenneth too - just to rub our noses in it.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to be such an underwhelming squad can feel it, Strachan is far too stubborn and as said above that and that alone will be the reason we ultimately fail

And if it happens, you'll be no doubt sitting at home chugging away at the delicious thought of getting to come on here and spout your pish again.

Would be a disgrace if Forrest is again called up while the likes of McCormack and Rhodes are left out.

Let's compare like with like. You could make a case Scotland's best squad has none of those names in it. It'd be more of a disgrace if Forrest is in and Phillips is out.

Would be a disgrace if Forrest is again called up while the likes of McCormack and Rhodes are left out.

Why would that be a disgrace given that the latter two would be called up as strikers? May as well say that it's a disgrace one of our defenders is being called up instead of Forrest.

I suspect he will be in there, disgrace or not. I'd rather have Phillips, like Henry says, but if he makes it into the squad and spends both games on the bench, then it's not much of an issue. I expect that will be what happens anyway. Anya will most likely start, with Maloney almost certain unless Naismith takes his place. Last spot should be going to Ritchie, not Forrest.

If Michael O'Halloran and Graham Cummins aren't in the squad I'm gonna hand back my season ticket.

Wouldn't actually mind O'Halloran, think Ryan Fraser would actually be a decent call up boys doing great at Ipswich but think the under 21s have a game.

Imagine it will be exactly the same as the last squad tbh. No surprises or new inclusions.

Archived