The 56: Knights in tainted armour?

jester

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know and I am deploying it to full effect though.Its hard to shine with all you original thinkers on here.

We all know the snp only drink irn bru in london bars.

If I have an original thought will it disqualify me from joining the Cult of SNP though ?

I assume she is the owner of a "Webuyanyhomes,com" type outfit that offer horrendously low prices for houses that folk are desperate to get rid of?

Bit of a cunty thing to do if you are supposed to be a representative of the people, but it's not illegal, merely distasteful.

I assume she is the owner of a "Webuyanyhomes,com" type outfit that offer horrendously low prices for houses that folk are desperate to get rid of?

Bit of a cunty thing to do if you are supposed to be a representative of the people, but it's not illegal, merely distasteful.

Agreed. It is distasteful.

Agreed. It is distasteful.

It would put me off voting for her in future, if she was my MP. Just means she will need to work harder on behalf of her constituents to get by that.

In short, she is a c*nt but will now have to be a better MP.

It would put me off voting for her in future, if she was my MP. Just means she will need to work harder on behalf of her constituents to get by that.

In short, she is a c*nt but will now have to be a better MP.

I'd go further. That's not the kind of "business" I want any SNP MP being a part of. Whilst it may be legit, it is morally ambiguous and not the kind of behaviour of an MP supposed to be representing the sidelined and vulnerable.

I don't know the ins and outs of it but SNP MP's for all the talk of going to Westminster to settle up and not settle down really do have to be squeaky.

I swear this isn't whataboutery (well, maybe a little) but have you noticed the usual britbots on here - the ones who wail and gnash their teeth when an MP each at McDonalds, say - are completely silent on this? Here's one time when I'd actually welcome their condemnation of a nat MP but they're nowhere to be found, probably because they're fine with it.

Come on, Labourite goons - show some fucking fortitude and principles for once in your life.

I swear this isn't whataboutery (well, maybe a little) but have you noticed the usual britbots on here - the ones who wail and gnash their teeth when an MP each at McDonalds, say - are completely silent on this? Here's one time when I'd actually welcome their condemnation of a nat MP but they're nowhere to be found, probably because they're fine with it.

Come on, Labourite goons - show some fucking fortitude and principles for once in your life.

They're probably baffled that "nats" are able to criticise their own. It's an entirely novel idea to them.

Kev's probably imploded.

They're probably baffled that "nats" are able to criticise their own. It's an entirely novel idea to them.

Kev's probably imploded.

I refuse to believe a fine, principled Scottish nationalist would lower themselves to being a part of this. It's all a media conspiracy.

TBH its not as much fun when the cybernats can see a hypocritical nat for what they are.

I think it's more likely that, like around 85% of Scottish unionists, you're just a total thicko who couldn't write a Give Way sign, much less a convincing critique or accurate joke.

I think it's more likely that, like around 85% of Scottish unionists, you're just a total thicko who couldn't write a Give Way sign, much less a convincing critique or accurate joke.

Story doesn't need a critique, and richer people screwing poorer people isn't really joke material.

Archived