Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Saw this on the ol' facebook. Not checked if it worked but maybe worth checking out if yer intae yer tennis:

Go to Bet365 and open an account. Throw a fiver deposit in (minimum amount). Bet £4.99 on a sure fire winner (whoever is playing Fort William for instance). Take all your winnings minus 1p back out.

As long as you have money, even 1p, in ya account almost all the ATP and WTA tour events are streamed live including the Grand Slam events minus Wimbledon.

Saw this on the ol' facebook. Not checked if it worked but maybe worth checking out if yer intae yer tennis:

Go to Bet365 and open an account. Throw a fiver deposit in (minimum amount). Bet £4.99 on a sure fire winner (whoever is playing Fort William for instance). Take all your winnings minus 1p back out.
As long as you have money, even 1p, in ya account almost all the ATP and WTA tour events are streamed live including the Grand Slam events minus Wimbledon.

Yea that works. Same with Bundesliga and Italian football last season

56 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've always been required to keep a tenner in to watch the tennis on BET365, twice I've been forced to back at hotpot to keep watching.

Edited by ayrmad

Liking this start from Murray a lot. At this stage he’s bound to have plenty of poor spells in matches but when he has a good spell he looks more than capable of competing with the top players.

Also, I’m a big fan of his standing position on second serve return.

The fact is that his thread on P&B has made it past the 500 page mark. I'm sure progress in a Grand Slam is of secondary importance to him right now.
Nope I'm sure it of primary concern and focus for him to win this match at this point. If he didn't have that attitude he should and probably would retire right now.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:
The fact is that his thread on P&B has made it past the 500 page mark. I'm sure progress in a Grand Slam is of secondary importance to him right now.

Nope I'm sure it of primary concern and focus for him to win this match at this point. If he didn't have that attitude he should and probably would retire right now.

You honestly think that he'll be concentrating on winning the match and not on the length of his thread on P&B? Really?