Celtic v Heart of Midlothian 26:9:15

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paterrson is unhappy at hearts. Fact. A lot of the young guys aren't being coached properly.

He's got better as he's gotten older but he should be better. That's because of levein and neilson.

Is this nugget from the same nugget who told you that championship canon fodder Hibz -knocked back Swanson :lol:

Tinker time. Games v Celtic should be a time to experiment, we are expected to lose anyway so no big deal if it does not work out.

I'd like to see Juanma and Sow together up front.

I hope we give The Prince a rest and have three in midfield. Pallardo, Gomis and Djoum.

Any one of the wingers linking midfield and attack.

Tinker time. Games v Celtic should be a time to experiment, we are expected to lose anyway so no big deal if it does not work out.

I hope we give The Prince a rest and have three in midfield. Pallardo, Gomis and Djoum.

Don't think Djoum is fit enough to start. I'd go Pallardo, Gomis with Swanson slightly ahead but not in the number 10 role. He can break and lifts his head, so it'd give us an outlet as well as an extra body in the middle.

Walker and Nicholson wide with Juanma or Sow up top and the other on the bench.

If theres any game in this league you don,t expect to win , its at Parkhead . Graet chance for Neilson to say "fu%k it . lets go for it.. PLay 2 up front. Ask questions of Celtic, not let them come at you . .Shame this game isna on TV ...

This is everything I wanted Hartley to realise when we last played them :( nothing to lose so may as well get stuck in.

LOL bambino, what a purveyor of pish you are.

No Collum tomorrow, so hopefully any controversy will centre around the GB, and if the bloke who spell checks the banners is on holiday again.

3-0 Celtic, JKB in meltdown before 3.30 and Kylie Platt to bury Broonie in the Celtic box while everyone is watching the action at the other end.

Totally agree Juanma will rough the Celtic defence up a but. Hope he lasts 90 mins. If we get anything it will be a bonus.

Archived