Celtic v Heart of Midlothian 26:9:15

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on, do you actually consider brown some sort of hard man or enforcer? :lol:

This, he got injured in a 50/50 with Chris Millar who walked away. Chris Millar.

I have to say during the Killie match last night the thought of this game gave me the fear.

Now my confidence is soaring because of basically nothing so I'll go for another 2-3 away victory.

Celtic failed to find a late winner at Rugby Park we didn't

I think you might be on to something, or possibly just on something

Celtic failed to find a late winner at Rugby Park we didn't

I think you might be on to something, or possibly just on something

:lol:

Long time since I've been on anything.

I just always think we'll win before the game.

Seeing our defence this season means my optimism is based on nothing. :lol:

Paterson being ruined :lol:

Under Neilson's tutelage he's nailed down a proper position in an area he wants to play, improved defensively but admittedly has work to do, got in amongst the goals regularly, has seen his crossing improve immeasurably and got a call up to the Scotland squad. He's twice the player he was 2 season's ago.

You shouldn't be allowed to log into your computer unsupervised. You are an absolute slaver of a poster.

Paterrson is unhappy at hearts. Fact. A lot of the young guys aren't being coached properly.

He's got better as he's gotten older but he should be better. That's because of levein and neilson.

Paterrson is unhappy at hearts. Fact. A lot of the young guys aren't being coached properly.

He's got better as he's gotten older but he should be better. That's because of levein and neilson.

You're incredibly boring.

You've got a fresh sound about you Bambino. Always look forward to your insightful posts. Keep fighting the good fight.

What were you banned for the last time? Were you the racist one or the homophobic one?

Archived