Match Thread: Greenock M vs. Sevco, Sunday

Hello,

Colour me chalk white but I'm shocked that the club's biggest match in many years has no match thread only four days out.

I fully accept a defeat here but hope for a good goalkeeping performance and camera angle as the match is on television.

The club's start has been better than expected, I think most would agree but a slump is coming. It was nice to hear of Tidser back in a Morton jersey last night and he in particular will wish to beat the opposition.

For appreciaters of trivia, this will be just the second time Morton have ever played a competitive match on a Sunday.

Wishing a safe journey there and home for all intelligent Morton supporters as we know the calibre of human that will be in the away end.

Regards,

Pridey.

ETA: Would all intelligent Morton fans please note that this match is being played on Sunday and NOT a Saturday. Unsure of time.

Hello,

Colour me chalk white but I'm shocked that the club's biggest match in many years has no match thread only four days out.

I fully accept a defeat here but hope for a good goalkeeping performance and camera angle as the match is on television.

The club's start has been better than expected, I think most would agree but a slump is coming. It was nice to hear of Tidser back in a Morton jersey last night and he in particular will wish to beat the opposition.

For appreciaters of trivia, this will be just the second time Morton have ever played a competitive match on a Sunday.

Wishing a safe journey there and home for all intelligent Morton supporters as we know the calibre of human that will be in the away end.

Regards,

Pridey.

ETA: Would all intelligent Morton fans please note that this match is being played on Sunday and NOT a Saturday. Unsure of time.

Racist imo

Archived