Big games this Saturday in the 1st...

im1988

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleslie99 it's only your view we are spouting shit you sound like your 1 o the auld afaa old boys club it's all about opinions or do we have to abide by the affa old codgers VIEWS

Iv nothing to do with Ayrshire football. My point about u all spouting shit is to do with u all clogging up every thread/creating new threads with posts about the greatest players in the world that play in ayrshires amateur 2nd division or my dad's bigger than ur dad craps! The post u refer to Is me correcting someone who clearly doesn't understand the refereeing administration and it irks me when ppl come on and critisise things they kno nothing about just because they want a moan! In all seriousness u Ayrshire guys should stick to 1 thread and that's it, why open a different one every day to have a slagging match over ksc, shortlees and any other team that wants to get involved

Porky is Darren McMahon still with Irvine town?

Unless it's on Irvine Towns Facebook page then Porky won't know as that's the closest he gets to watching Irvine. Although he will prob see them against his beloved KSC soon enough.

Archived