Free school meals

doulikefish

I posted this

Ah, another classic where SNP supporters try to claim credit for the education of a section of the population most of whom left tertiary education before Margaret Thatcher even left office.

You replied

Can you point out where I said you said that?

I was pointing out the total irrelevance of the article to the SNP's record, the matter being discussed in the thread. It's not simply that it's not "all down to the SNP"; it's that it's statistically incapable of being even remotely down to them.

So can you point out where i said in my post that you replied too,'Ah, another classic where SNP supporters try to claim credit for the education"

instead of waffle waffle waffle and the hb tactic of hoping it goes over the page just admit you made an arse of your seething self

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this

You replied

So can you point out where i said in my post that you replied too,'Ah, another classic where SNP supporters try to claim credit for the education"

instead of waffle waffle waffle and the hb tactic of hoping it goes over the page just admit you made an arse of your seething self

What reason other than to try to give the SNP some credit could you have had for posting such an irrelevant article into the thread? I can't think of one.

The point is surely that whilst the SNP can't take credit for Scotland being the most educated people in Europe it is no coincidence that that educated populace chose the SNP.

HTH

:lol:

You'll go far. That's Kevin Pringles levels of genius. No coincidence the scandals are coming thick and fast without his deft hand at HQ keeping things ticking along. Smart cookie that one.

What reason other than to try to give the SNP some credit could you have had for posting such an irrelevant article into the thread? I can't think of one.

Ill ask again ,Can you point out where i said its all down to the snp?

Ill ask again ,Can you point out where i said its all down to the snp?

I'm not saying you're saying that!

There is a difference between:

1. Trying to claim some of the credit for the SNP; and

2. Saying it's all down to the SNP

I am saying that the statistic relates to such a broad demographic that even trying to say 1 is pointless, and that if the purpose of your post wasn't to infer 1 your post has no purpose.

I am crediting you and always did, with not seriously believing 2, because it would be so mental as you should be hospitalised if you believed that.

I posted

Ah, another classic where SNP supporters try to claim credit for the education of a section of the population most of whom left tertiary education before Margaret Thatcher even left office.

You replied and even quoted my post above in the reply

I'm not saying you're saying that!

Oh really!! :)

Archived