Free school meals

doulikefish

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kev, what are you getting at with that link?

I don't think you've actually scrolled far enough down to understand it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

In what way does your link make someone stating that No voters wanted this "a tube"?

All I gleaned from your link is that the Scottish government is promoting the use & uptake of free school meals.

1-because this is an english matter nothing to do with what a "no voter wanted" as romeo states in his post

2-as my link shows the scottish goverment provide the funding for the free school meals so again nothing to do with what a no voter wanted.

No voters get the blame for loads of things but for english kids to lose free meals as romeo said is rather funny

You do realise what happens to Scottish funding if England dwcide to knock £800,000,000 out of their education budget?

Meanwhile we subsidise MPs, Lords and Royal food.

You do realise what happens to Scottish funding if England dwcide to knock £800,000,000 out of their education budget?

Meanwhile we subsidise MPs, Lords and Royal food.

On the bright side the money they are spending getting from london to birmingham a few minutes quicker is still there

Archived