Hearts v Gary Locke

thank you to the killie fans that applauded/celebrate the life for the tragic passing of a young hearts fan this week, his parents have been very much touched by the show of sympathy shown to young Jay not just from the hearts fans but from all around.

Any decent support would have done so mate

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from that 5 minute spell between the goal and HT, where Hearts could have really killed it, I thought we were pretty solid. Didn't create a lot but we were very spirited.

Kiltie is really coming on a lot which is good to see. Cracking finish from Balatoni too.

Bloody hilarious when Juanma of all players accused Balatoni of diving. :lol:

Where's all the delusional jambos?

3-0, 4-0?

Tbf if it was 3-0 it wouldnt really of flattered Hearts.

According to someone on jkb and a sky sports journo's tweet the fighting outside was a group of killie hitting anything they seen, old men and guys with kids. You stay classy Ayrshire #weareallmarvinbaird

According to someone on jkb and a sky sports journo's tweet the fighting outside was a group of killie hitting anything they seen, old men and guys with kids. You stay classy Ayrshire #weareallmarvinbaird

aye but was it 3-0? Unlucks.

Hearts fans talking about class :lol: your fans are as bad as the old firm

Edit: R.I.P old firm

Hearts fans giving lectures on fans behaviour.

I'll crack the jokes.

^^^hurting since 1965

Fairly happy with a point. Given the improvement since the last international break, lets hope that Locke can once again work on our defence as attack certainly isn't the weak point. Has our defence this season seen nine different names play there? :lol:

Hopefully once we get Connolly back, we can start to be more solid as IMO O'Hara, Connolly, Balatoni, McHattie is our best four. Get them a run of games together and our defensive issues should improve. Although, away from home in our last three games we've only conceded from penalties, which is a good start but I hope we're now coaching our players not to lunge in... :lol:

aye but was it 3-0? Unlucks.

Hearts fans talking about class :lol: your fans are as bad as the old firm

Edit: R.I.P old firm

Hearts fans giving lectures on fans behaviour.

I'll crack the jokes.

^^^hurting since 1965

^^^ quality deflection tactics right there.

So was it anything they seen or was it old men and guys with kids? which one?

Well done mate, you got a draw.

Don't think he is Gary Locke tbf.

Archived