Ian McCall's black and white army vs Coco's Clowns

itzdrk

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd change the title before Rie see's it. She'll hunt you down.

I don't even know if I'm kidding or not.

:lol: I usually loose my temper after a game. Hopefully my legend will manage the team well and I do not loose my temper this weekend :lol:

We really should be winning this game, Think Andy Murdoch is the only Cowden player who would get in to our starting 11.

This is incorrect. We have some really good players for league 1. I excuse your ignorance as our results have been poor.

Who? Genuinely interested as I have no idea about your team.

3 of our first choice defenders won this league last time we were in it. If only we could get a first choice team on the pitch without suspensions and injuries.

Brett, Armstrong and Adamson. Brett and Armstrong were both wanted by championship clubs in the summer.

Spence and Buchanan are both good players at this level.

Nothing wrong with our squad on paper but something isn't working. Stupid sendings off and a lot of injuries. 3 cm's out last week, then top goalscorer goes off injured doesn't make it easy.

There's plenty wrong with your squad on paper in fairness.

While Armstrong and Adamson may have been in a title winning side three years ago? Armstrong is now horrendously overweight and with his injuries Adamson is not the same player. You've then got Yaqub, Scullion and Donaldson potentially playing and they would genuinely struggle in the third division.

Therein lies the biggest issue, you have some really good players at this level in Spence and Buchanan, while Murdoch is definitely a step above, the players making up the backing cast are really, really bad. Without Murdoch your midfield is shocking.

There's plenty wrong with your squad on paper in fairness.

While Armstrong and Adamson may have been in a title winning side three years ago? Armstrong is now horrendously overweight and with his injuries Adamson is not the same player. You've then got Yaqub, Scullion and Donaldson potentially playing and they would genuinely struggle in the third division.

Therein lies the biggest issue, you have some really good players at this level in Spence and Buchanan, while Murdoch is definitely a step above, the players making up the backing cast are really, really bad. Without Murdoch your midfield is shocking.

You have no idea what you're talking about. When you last saw us i reckon 7 players that started that game wouldn't be a first choice now. You weaken a team by 7 players and everyone will look bad and playing 7 squad players is a bit different than maybe having 1or 2 out from your first choice line-up.

There is no third division BTW which shows the extent if your footballing knowledge.

Colin Nish strikes me as a braindead arse

I don't know him personally or know anyone who does so I have no foundation to base this on

You do not know him personally, so shut your mouth. All of my students have been to games with me and asked autograph from Nishy said he is very nice to supporters!

Guest honestrae95

Colin Nish strikes me as a braindead arse

I don't know him personally or know anyone who does so I have no foundation to base this on

I can confirm that he is a complete braindead arse.

You do not know him personally, so shut your mouth. All of my students have been to games with me and asked autograph from Nishy said he is very nice to supporters!

Archived