Ian McCall's black and white army vs Coco's Clowns

itzdrk

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was always ready to give Nish a chance but nit any more.

Bizarre selections and no-one seems to be competing or know what they're supposed to be doing on the pitch.

Shambles today. Hope the board don't make the same mistake they did last season and stick by a manager who has us in relegation form. If Nish had any integrity he'd f**k off now like Mickey did when he realised it wasn't working any more.

Guest honestrae95

I can confirm that you do not know that as you have not stated a proper example :thumbsdown

Hi Rie, sorry to break it to you like this but I have had the pleasure of dealing with him on the sidelines on more than one occasion, and I can confirm that he is 'a bit of an arsehole'.

But don't let your weird obsession with him get in the way of this. That would be sad.

THAT is what we should be doing to teams at home every week! Excellent attacking play between the front four and the Nicky Devlin Duracell Train just keeps on rolling up and down the right flank.

That being said, Cowden are comfortably the worst team to visit Somerset this season and barely put a challenge in for 90 minutes. As soon as Preston rolled in the first, there was never any doubt we'd win comfortably. It was noticeable in the final few minutes when the lad Kane was shouting for his players to move up the park and not a single Cowden player made any effort to put some pressure on.

Pat Scullion at right back in the second half as well, what a big useless lump!

It was noticeable in the final few minutes when the lad Kane was shouting for his players to move up the park and not a single Cowden player made any effort to put some pressure on.

well, what a big useless lump!

Thats what's been missing from us and was even more evident last week at Brechin. They worked harder than us and competed for the ball. We don't. No idea what the manager is asking them to do bit unless he motivates them to work and compete we're fucked.

Scullion wasn't right back. We switched to 3-5-2 with Donaldson at wing back. Sums up Nish's tactical nouse. Buchanan warms the bench while we have a centre-half at wing back

THAT is what we should be doing to teams at home every week! Excellent attacking play between the front four and the Nicky Devlin Duracell Train just keeps on rolling up and down the right flank.

That being said, Cowden are comfortably the worst team to visit Somerset this season and barely put a challenge in for 90 minutes. As soon as Preston rolled in the first, there was never any doubt we'd win comfortably. It was noticeable in the final few minutes when the lad Kane was shouting for his players to move up the park and not a single Cowden player made any effort to put some pressure on.

Chris Kane is not a footballer, Pat has probably been one of our better players this season

Just watched the highlights on YouTube and one thing seemed immediately obvious. Fitness wise it was like watching a premier league team against a Junior side. Cowden's players seemed slower to react to everything and a fair few of them (especially Armstrong) looked to be carrying an awful lot of weight.

It's a real shame to see Cowden descend in an omnishambles this season, since about 08/09 we've enjoyed a decent rivalry with you lot and there's been some memorable games.The 0-0 in 2009 infront of about 1000 fans and 2-3 when we confirmed our survival being my favourites. I did say that Nish was poor with our 20s and not well liked by the players (dinnae take this personally Rie) so I can't say I'm surprised. That squad is poor on paper as well.

Ayr, I hope you beat the pars to the title. Great to see Nicky Devlin finally fulfilling his potential, he's a great lad as well who I think could go on to play consistently at a higher level. Paddy Boyle was always a player I rated as well during his short stint with ourselves as well. Must be the two best full backs in the division there.

I now feel cleansed and have revenge from the 4 nil drubbing in 2006.

We played some nice stuff today but tbh Cowdenbeath were really poor, even when they had a clear chance at goal they fluffed their opportunities. To maintain this title charge we really need to tie up the front 2 for the full season I'm sure McCall realises this and will do his best to keep them.

Archived