Ian McCall's black and white army vs Coco's Clowns

itzdrk

Can you stop talking in Scottish? (Is it Scottish?) I have never studied the language.

It's CowdenGelly. Pity yir no hingin aroond long enough to learn it.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real ones - like the first point you make. Not rumours like your second. On your third, everyone needs to learn from what happened last season not just the Board.

No. Just the board. We asked fir change last Xmas before Krusty ruined this team.

Only a fool defends the indefensible.

I don't believe you are a fool Rie.

Time to take stock. Ditch 'im.

He's no worth it hen.

I do not mind you all call me I am fool, as I have been watching Nishy since he was in Hibs _ he was very good supporting other strikers during a game.

:lol: I never stop defend Nishy. BTW, Cowden supporters are really scary. They all forgot how Cowden were good when they played against Forfar on 19th Sep. Someone was saying on TV that is football _ one day is good and one day is bad.

We didn't play well against Forfar. We came up against a god awful team that hoofed the ball up the park. We played just enough football to win. We were lucky to win against Albion who had a perfectly good goal ruled out and we did enough to get a result v stranraer where we managed to lose.

The only away game where we've competed was at Airdrie.

We've probably got as many points as the performances have deserved and staying with this will relegate us.

Losing at top of the league Ayr isn't the issue. Not competing with bottom team Brechin and struggling against Albion is not good enough.

I do not mind you all call me I am fool, as I have been watching Nishy since he was in Hibs _ he was very good supporting other strikers during a game.

Ok. You're a fool. He's definitely not worth your dedicated support. I admire that but can't understand it unless you are related /married to him.

I actually thought that Cowdenbeath played some nice football at times but their defence is awful, If they could sort out the defence and goalkeeper then they would be pushing for a place at the right end of the play offs.

Is it language from Cowdenbeath? This is why I do not know as I live in Dunfermline :P

Aye. That's right. CowdenGelly.

Disnaetravelwellthatlingo.

I actually thought that Cowdenbeath played some nice football at times but their defence is awful, If they could sort out the defence and goalkeeper then they would be pushing for a place at the right end of the play offs.

We're a team lacking leadership and confidence at the moment. Murdoch, Hughes and Smith still wanting to get a foot on the ball is credit to them. The other players seem to be terrified of it just now.

We didn't play well against Forfar. We came up against a god awful team that hoofed the ball up the park. We played just enough football to win. We were lucky to win against Albion who had a perfectly good goal ruled out and we did enough to get a result v stranraer where we managed to lose.

The only away game where we've competed was at Airdrie.

We've probably got as many points as the performances have deserved and staying with this will relegate us.

Losing at top of the league Ayr isn't the issue. Not competing with bottom team Brechin and struggling against Albion is not good enough.

Disagree. I think Cowden played well against Forfar and against Peterhead on 12th Sep, as I was there while asking my dad in heaven :)

We're a team lacking leadership and confidence at the moment. Murdoch, Hughes and Smith still wanting to get a foot on the ball is credit to them. The other players seem to be terrified of it just now.

Any player who plays right to the final whistle regardless of the result gets full marks from me.

We need all our players to be like this.

I totally agree there is no leadership in the team right now. Think we need an old head on the park and not Nish as clearly he needs to concentrate on being a manager.

Disagree. I think Cowden played well against Forfar and against Peterhead on 12th Sep, as I was there while asking my dad in heaven :)

We were awful against Peterhead and should have been pumped. That is the only game this season where we've shown fight and managed to salvage a point we didn't deserve though.

Ok. You're a fool. He's definitely not worth your dedicated support. I admire that but can't understand it unless you are related /married to him.

Believe or not, I am just his supporter. Not related at all as I am from totally different country. Nishy deserve my support. (I am so busy tonight. My brain and fingers need rest :(

We were awful against Peterhead and should have been pumped. That is the only game this season where we've shown fight and managed to salvage a point we didn't deserve though.

I did not think it was awful. I thought Cowden players were more confident than the previous week.

How?

You ask me a question - here's one for you? How many of the 6 meetings I was at with the Supporters in the last few months were you at and if you were there why didn't you ask me to give an explanation? There are several supporters who did - mainly one to one. Most I think had a better appreciation of the big picture after that - but it is not for posting here. The Supporters Council is up and running - it has a large committee of fans who volunteered to be on it and is scheduled to have meetings with the CFC board - that is the ideal forum for fans views not claims of silent majorities and small minorities on forums

I did not think it was awful. I thought Cowden players were more confident than the previous week.

The Peterhead game should have been finished after 20 minutes. They missed enough chances in that game to win many games. We got lucky.

Fantastic use of a made up statistic

Woah Woah Woah...don't shoot the messenger. Plenty of manager changes work out, plenty don't. I wasn't trying to make up any statistic - I was just correcting the balance whereby a poor example of management change was being used to suggest that the status quo is better.

You folks are totally ruining this top of the league experience for me. Have a little consideration people.

Archived