Quantico

port-ton

Anyone give the first episode of this a watch?

Partly about a group of FBI Academy recruits and watching their time meeting each other and going through the academy etc, but also it cuts 9 months into the future where there's been a terrorist attack in New York and the FBI have had a tip that one of the academy graduates is the terrorist, so it looks from the first episode as if it's going to be a whodunnit mystery, with lots of twists judging by the first episode and the terrorist being one of the people you get to know quite well in the pilot.

Definitely going to give this one a go. The pacing is good, the cast seem pretty decent and the premise had me wishing for the second episode to be available, although there is possibly the worst car chase scene ever in it.

It's not exactly Homeland or a show as gritty and real feeling as that, but it's not trying to be. It's more like ABC's other show ' How to get away with murder ' and it definitely has that glossy network tv look to it, but it's the best fall premiere pilot i've seen so far.

Was considering this but I've already taken on too many shows at the moment, struggling to fit them all in. :(

I think it will be a pretty good show to binge watch rather than wait week to week so it will be good for you to watch once all the shit tv comes on again.

Second episode wasn't as good but still watchable. I'm worried that the concept is going to be more impressive than the execution but i'll give it a chance and watch the full season.

Archived